Portland Oregon Design/Build Firm looking for Draftsperson

LamontBros

We're a growing Design/Build firm looking for a full-time designer/draftsperson. Reach out to me if you're interested.  

We offer competitive pay, an amazing team environment, health insurance and more.  Here is the designer's job description:

Summary:
The Drafter/Designer will work with customers and the project manager to design residential projects for clients. The Drafter/Designer will have the support of the Project Manager and the Project Developer through the process. The Designer will be the primary person responsible for creating the design. This will include, but isn't limited to, drawings and selections. 

Key Responsibilities:

• Conceptualize and communicate design concepts
• Listen well and understand customer needs & desires
• Measure and create accurate measured drawings of buildings
• Create accurate site plans 
• Use CAD software to create plan sets 
• Serve as product expert for the customer
• Communicate effectively with customers and counsel them about products, finishes and colors
• Counsel customers regarding how their selections affect the budget

Required Experience:

• Knowledge of residential building and construction
• 1+ years' experience in interior design and/or construction management
• Knowledge of and ability to use CAD software

Preferred: Degree in Architecture, or Interior Architecture

• 2 months later...

Dear Lamont Bros,

My name is Malia Thain,  I run a design/build construction team on Kauai in Hawaii.  Were you successful in finding someone with this ad you posted?  How many people do you have in your design team?  I am looking for an experienced Chief user that wants to relocate to kauai to Manage my design team of 4 draftsmen and 1 interior designer.  Do you know of other larger teams that use Chief Architect as their primary software?

Thank for your advice,

Malia

• 7 months later...
On 11/12/2018 at 12:58 AM, Puuwai said:

Dear Lamont Bros,

My name is Malia Thain,  I run a design/build construction team on Kauai in Hawaii.  Were you successful in finding someone with this ad you posted?  How many people do you have in your design team?  I am looking for an experienced Chief user that wants to relocate to kauai to Manage my design team of 4 draftsmen and 1 interior designer.  Do you know of other larger teams that use Chief Architect as their primary software?

Thank for your advice,

Malia

Hi Malia,

I am Chief drafter with 8 years experience. Work as freelancer remotely and here is my profile link for your review. I am interested to migrate if any opportunity.Thanks.

https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~01ec0012668e48dc66/