rmlsurf

Advanced draftsman wanted for 1 project - quick turn around

Looking for an advanced draftsman to take a 3d model (residential home) to a set of basic construction drawings ie., plans, elevations, sections and door/window schedule. I will need to turn this around rather quickly to the building owner, roughly in 2 weeks. Hope to find some help - thank you.

I can provide the drawings you need quickly since I have an opening due to a project delay.  www.hpcustomhomes.com

HPhomes, thank you for your interest. My email is robert.lagram@gmail.com, let's continue the conversation and discuss the project.

Did you find someone to do the work yet?

If not, then, please PM me and I will follow up with you?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ChiefDallas
    Newest Member
    ChiefDallas

• By twebbest
      looking for a chief architect draftsman in the rhode island, southern mass area.
    • By ChiefUserTuan
      We have owned a single family home for over 20 years and now are in need to legalize it from a Single Family Home to 2 units. We need to submit plans with elevation info to legalize. The home is in Oakland, CA. If you are in my area please contact me. Thank you.

• By JHallHomes
      Looking to hire a full time in house residential draftsman/estimator for a small custom home builder located in Fredericksburg, Virginia (about an hour south of DC).
      Serious inquiries only. 

Please see the job posting on Indeed here
      https://www.indeedjobs.com/j-hall-homes-inc/_hl/en_US?cpref=JXWAtnzf3XWjLOi4YeVNLnsfzg9-fxtSH6xTeAFknKw
    • By Puuwai
      Residential Design/Build Firm in Kauai seeks skilled, experienced draftsperson to join our team.  We prefer someone that has years of experience using Chief architect doing house plans from start to finish.    We are looking for someone to start right away.   Please message me if you are interested.  
    • By Oakriverman
      Residential Design firm in Huntsville AL in search of a person with CAD drafting experience to fill a full time position.  Compensation based on experience with overtime and bonuses possible. Private message or email resume to aaron@oakriverdesign.com