Are you struggling with Chief, or need help with your plans?  I am here to assist you:-)  

• Online Training 
  • Construction back ground over 25 years.
  • Field experience, sub division development.
  • I design and built custom homes from the ground up.
  • Additions, Remodels, New Construction
  • Master with roof designs.
  • Kitchens, Baths, Decks, Garages
  • Design Experience with Chief for over 8 years.
  • My work has been aired on TV with lifestyles.
  • References available upon request.

The homes in the picture listed below were just a few custom homes I designed with Chief Architect and built.  Also, one of my award-winning homes was featured and published on the box cover Chief Architect 9.0. 

Note: Current Version X9 & X10. 

Feel free to email me with any questions you may have.

Annette Sokoll

Senior Designer

User Group Instructor-Trainer

Chief Architect

Atlanta, Michigan

248-891-3955

Classicdesigns11@gmail.com

Annette Sokoll, Chief Architect.jpg5afa7b18ed3b4_ClassicDesigns.thumb.jpg.3fb6b2b5a23065ce469b2eaf5242ab6e.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    DJRobinson13
    Newest Member
    DJRobinson13

• By DaveQueener
      Gentlemen,

I am a professional model-maker and cnc machinist looking to build a new 40'x60' workshop on my property. I am well versed in SolidWorks and AutoCAD, but not Chief Architect. I am contemplating renting CA for a couple of months to complete the design of my new workshop and generate construction drawings, but before I pull the trigger on that, and spend a good deal of time learning the software, I would like to get quotes for someone else to complete the design work and generate prints. Please contact me offline for details and to bid the job.

Dave Queener
      Knoxville, Tennessee
      Dave at CumberlandModelEngineering dot com
    • By bryanwilber
      I'm looking for someone who can draw a very simple storage building and then create plans suitable to submit to permit office in Brookhaven, GA.  The building will be 16 X 20, single story, stem wall / slab foundation, board and batten siding (to match existing house), 1 small garage door on 16' side, regular door and a few windows.  No electrical, no plumbing.  

Thanks in advance for any interest in this project.
    • By cjanderson66
      I have designed a very large deck and the client wanted to take 2' off in one direction and another 3' in the other.  I have custom framed the deck framing per the engineer and don't want to change the framing.  The problem is that I need to rebuild the deck in order to not show the decking from overhanging the framing.  Is there a way to just rebuild the decking and not the framing of the deck itself. as you can from the rendering shown below you can see that the decking overhangs the decking.  Everytime I rebuild it it changes the framing per CA.

• By Markis
      Hello,
        I am having issues trying to show balusters in plan view. I clicked on draw newels and baluster , does not show.
      im on version 11.  
        thanks 
      mark

• By DCB123
      Hello, my name is Doug, as I am a Chief Arch’l Cad Designer, looking to help other contractors, builders and Chief users with their residential projects, 3D models, plans, walkthroughs, photo realistic renderings in Chief Architect & Lumion softwares.
      I have a well established portfolio of the houses that I’ve done, renders in lumion 
      and other references as well.
      I would love to discuss your next design project with you, and even do a free online meeting, for us to get better aquanted with your Project. My professional rates are reasonable, depending on the size of the project, and the scope of the work, but I normally take payment on PayPal, and block out prepayment, for lesser amounts of time, or discuss, working on larger projects on contract basis. Pls, reach out to me, so, that we can discuss things further?

Douglas Burgmann
      Chief Architect Designer III
      Accurate Asbuilts & Design
      Email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com
      cell:     (970)987-4476 msg
      Web:   http://www.dcbcaddesigns.com
      FB: dcb1234