Clare_White

Chief Architect and Window 10 upgrade

Has anybody run the windows 10 update and now Chief Architect X9 and X10 I can't get any cameras to run. Camera elevation, perspectives, even old saved cameras. The floor plan seems to be the only window that will activate no multiple windows available.

Hate Windows it is a control freak.

Never mind. It was my double monitors that aren't the same size.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SuzLeigh
    Newest Member
    SuzLeigh

• By divreig
      I think I am missing something. I want the "Text Below Line" on my Elevation Camera Labels/callouts to show the sheet number. And make this the default. Does any one know how? 
    • By AndrewCass88
      Hello I'm having an issue w/ my elevation. How do you get it to update automatically what layout page it is on?

• By Aamir77
      Good day, all of you.
      Need your kind attention to finalize a front elevation of a house. The plan is attached Aamir77_gutted_MHD_Rev1.zip to the post. Please confer me a little segment of your precious time. I have been up to 3 types of front elevation which are also attached herewith as pictures. Thanks in advance.

• By expodesigngroup
      Anybody know why these random horizontal lines suddenly appeared in my elevations?
      Not sure what I did, but just appeared.  I've tried selecting the lines, and locating in different parts of the elevations and plan to figure out what it is and how to remove.  It's totally inaccessible.