We have a portfolio of plans (20 to 25) on our website - www.heartlandbuilders.com - that are all designed in Chief Architect.  I need help with finishing the interior details, modifying the plans to show structural options (so we can show on our website) and perhaps modifying the exteriors to show different styles.  

Thank you.  

Hi  Rich,

II can help you out, and am current with the latest release.

Have a look at my website to see some other projects that I have worked on.

www.hg3d.ca

Hope that we can do business together.

Cheers,

Dru Daigle

dru@daigleng.com

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    THDesign
    Newest Member
    THDesign

• By Designer100
      I have a few issues with this plan and cannot solve them. I would appreciate any help.
      1) board coming out of rear elevation
      2) Front Porch - colums need lined up with slab and 1/2 column needs removed against the wall. Front Elevation keeps opening up between the 2nd level and attic area. 
      3) 2nd floor plan ceiling keep changing to 117 in from 96 in! I have changed in defaughts and it keeps changing back! Building section of 2nd floor needs 8 ft ceiling all across. showing space above. I am tr\ying to get const. drawings finished on this plan today. 

Thanks for anyone helping.

1542.zip
    • By lstratto27
      3D Interior Rendering Services Available
      Are you a busy design professional? Maybe you don't have time to spend waiting for those renderings to download? Does the thought of creating 3d images from scratch, make you exhausted just thinking about it? 

Well look no further! 

I create 3d photo-realistic renderings for you to impress your clients and make your projects look amazing! I'll help you land that perspective client, meet that deadline and save you from feeling overwhelmed, not to mention overworked!

I'll not only help you save time but also bring out the beauty of your design project. I work with contractors, builders, cabinet suppliers, interior designers, realtors, home stagers and many other professionals in the field of design. Let me show you just how much of an asset I can become for your business. Contact me today for a free custom quote! 

Can't wait to work with you! -Laura
        http://www.inspirationalinteriors.org
      laura@inspirationalinteriors.org 

*Please note: I've attached just one example from my portfolio. Please see my website for other projects I've worked on. Thanks!