Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ChiefRochelle
    Newest Member
    ChiefRochelle

• By ChiefuserTEDv
      I created an animated GIF to create moving water in a pool. This is my first attempt but determined to get it right. I used Photoshop for this. What do you all think? Any suggestions?

• By ChiefuserTEDv
      I created a custom swimming pool using slabs and primitive solids. I would like to know if there are lights that illuminate inside the pool.

• By AbaloneHill
      All,

A number of years ago I down loaded a symbol from Cheif talk for a water fall.  I think it was from jaimanyi.  I have lost the two texture files associated with the symbol.  Can anyone help please?

The two files for waterfall that have disappeared originally from jaimanyi, waterfallsplashA.bmp and waterfall attempt2 copy.jpg.

KWRC
      KevinC@AbaloneHill.com

• By AbaloneHill
      All,

A number of years ago I down loaded a symbol from Cheif talk for a water fall.  I think it was from jaimanyi.  I have lost the two texture files associated with the symbol.  Can anyone help please?

The two files for waterfall that have disappeared originally from jaimanyi, waterfallsplashA.bmp and waterfall attempt2 copy.jpg.

KWRC
      KevinC@AbaloneHill.com

• By NewBee117
      I tried to build a pool, and it looks strange. lol.
      Anyone can tell me how to make the blue line go flat on the ground? How to fix one of the wall that see through? Thank you!