I would appreciate any help in correcting the 12 ft hip roof tieing into a 10 ft ceiling roof. 5:12 pitch. I have been trying to correct it for hours. 

If anyone can Help I would appreciate it. Trying to get const. drawings finished. Need to get back on it in the morning.

Newell Cheatheam

X10, Windows 10.

VU_Remodeling_New_02.2018.zip

roof issue.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ricatic
    Newest Member
    ricatic

• By Designer100
      This home needs on front garage Gable 3:12 pitch lower and 8:12 pitch higer (48 inches in from plate) I can not get it to
      work with 2 pitches. Would appreciate help.

Thanks

newell.cheatheam@gmail.com 
      Burris.Phillip_Plan_11.06,18.zip

• By gunnslinger
      I am making an as-built model of my home to use as the basis for trying out some exterior design changes on the back of my house (patio, etc.).  My house has an uncommon rear elevation and roof plane on the back of the house and I'm having trouble duplicating it in Home Designer Suite 2019.  I've built the exterior walls and I'm looking for someone who can modify the design to match the current structure. I've spent about as much time as I'd like trying to figure it out and at this point, I'd like someone else to create the correct roof and send the file back to me so I can play around with different patio designs.  I'm am not concerned about or planning to change the interior walls.  I've attached a picture of the existing structure and a copy of my plan.  Please take a look and let me know if you can help.
      Back Elevation Design v2.4 Help.plan

• By idesign7
      Anyone else have this issue when connecting roof planes with different pitches?  I've tried everything I know from changing facia top height, adjusting the frieze, re-drawing the roof planes etc...I have a 4/12 roof pitch adjoining to an 8/12.  This roof was drawn manually!  Any insight would be most helpful!! Thanks!  Sandi   

(X9)

• By Clare_White
      Hello,

I have this Garage remodel project that the garage roof I can't figure it out. The garage roof is a hip that joins in with the house roof, I got all that. I need help with this small triangle that joins the front and back together.  

I have attached the google map images of front and back and the drawing file. I am almost at the point of just sending these problems out and paying someone for it.
      3943 SE Cooper St - Google Maps back of house.pdf
      4008 SE Cooper St - front of garage.pdf
      Steve & Tereas Oslund Exist roof 1a.plan