Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    WaunakeeDesigner
    Newest Member
    WaunakeeDesigner

• By divreig
      Anyone know how to change label text size? I am working on a large building and the layout scaling is 1/32". The labels are too small and cant be read. I cant find options for text size all the label panel, all it has that box that says use default, that I can check and uncheck. But don't know where to edit this default size or the individual label text size. 

• By cjanderson66
      Does anyone know how to create custom arrows for leaders.  I know Chief has many different arrows to select but I am still old school and like the thick arrows that I used to draw that are Architectural.  This has been one of my pet peeves is keeping my drawings looking Architecturally hand drawn i.e. text, line weights dims, and arrow are key.
    • By deanbrenneman
      I've never seen this problem before - I "print" my layout sheets to Chief PDF, and the floor plan comes up with super-heavy linewieghts, making it virtually unreadable.  No problem with the rest of my set including elevations, sections and roof plan.  Any thoughts about what is going on?
      VAN Bruggen CD PHASE 1.REV 1.pdf
    • By fangelo
      I typically insert pdf's of details from the manufacturer's in my CD's which really slows down my system.  Is there a better format that I could convert to that would be more efficient in chief(PNG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, TIFF) without losing quality?
    • By Aamir77
      Hi,
      I want to make a 2d drawing of this shed. if someone could guide with a video demonstration. Please help