Sign in to follow this  
kajagam

Creative drafts person

Seeking a creative and self motivated drafts person for part time job (30 hrs/wk) with a solid knowledge of Chief Architect for a busy design-build firm in Westchester County, NY. 

Write or call. us. Send us resume and references.

917-748-6749

kaja gam design & KG Home Construction. 

Www.info@kajagamdesign.com

914-923-2393

Hi kajagam can this be a remote position as I am in Jamaica but would be interested in working with you. Please give consideration and get back to me.

Hi RA,

We need a person in the office at least 3/4 of the time 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kepine
    Newest Member
    kepine

• By DCB123
      I am an experienced Chief Architect Designer of (7) years now. I have completed several large scale, high end custom residential home projects, here in SW Florida. I have samples of my work, and photorealistic renders, full walkthroughs animations all done in Lumion software. Pls, reach out to me, by phone, or the email listed below. I’de love to hear from you now. My rates are based upon the project, but, an idea of what I charge, is normally $50 per hour for my drafting and design time, this is somewhat negotiable, and can be addressed when we discuss your project together. Pls reach out to me to discuss your next project. Thx!

Email:
      douglasburgmann@gmail.com
      cell: (970)987-4476 msg/txt

• By AlexaInteriors
      Busy Interior Design studio with 4 designers, managing 30-40 design and remodel projects at a time.
      Seeking very experienced draftsperson to work on design drawing sets. 
      Process includes:
      ·        Accurately measuring as-built dimensions & comparing against building plans (when available)
      ·        Adding drafting details:
      o   Floor plans (with and without furniture)
      o   Elevations (tile, cabinet, wall treatments, plumbing & electrical locations)Stairs
      o   Complete 3D renderings
      o   Stairs, fireplace, trim details
      o   Electrical plans
      o   Furniture, rugs & artwork
      ·        Draftsperson will work hand in hand with designers on conceptual plans and edits. 

Looking for a subcontractor to work in our Evergreen, CO studio with our design team- up to 30-40 hours/week.  Some remote work is acceptable.
      We require subcontractors to carry the following insurance:
      o   Professional Liability/E&O (Covers any type of consulting or design discrepancy claims)
      o   General Liability (Covers jobsite breakage.)
      o   Workers Compensation
      o   Car Insurance (proof of insurance only)

We have a copy of Chief Architect that can be used and loaded onto your laptop.  Draftsperson must supply their own laptop that is compatible with the Chief Architect graphics platform.  Starting pay is negotiable with experience.
      Please email your resume to katie@alexainteriors.com.

• By jdsb808
      Hello all, 

We are a design and drafting firm that is in need of drafters well-versed with the Chief Architect program.   We do mostly residential homes.  We need drafters who can help with site plans, floor plans, elevations, sections, framing, electrical, and other detailing work.  Currently, we using Chief Architect X11, but will upgrade to X12 if the need arises.

Please send a pm or email to office@dsb808.com if interested.  If you have a moment, please do visit our official website for more information about our drafting firm: https://www.dsb808.com/.

Thank you!

• By hamedDesighn
      Hi , when ever i press delete key i should see this why ? seriously ? this bug was within chief since 2 years ago that i started with it .
    • By hamedDesighn
      How to fix wall length Or lock the wall dimention so they don't change .
      i would be thankful if somebody help .