Creative drafts person

kajagam

Seeking a creative and self motivated drafts person for part time job (30 hrs/wk) with a solid knowledge of Chief Architect for a busy design-build firm in Westchester County, NY. 

Write or call. us. Send us resume and references.

917-748-6749

kaja gam design & KG Home Construction. 

Www.info@kajagamdesign.com

914-923-2393

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mikedanderton
    Newest Member
    mikedanderton

• By jrpremodel
      We are a luxury Design/ Build firm located in Southern California and have been designing and building custom remodels and homes for over 20 years. We are looking to hire a full-time professional with Chief experience to support our design team. See attached Job Summary for details. Ideal candidate will be thoroughly familiar with California building codes and structures to assist in: 1) Site plan and As-Built creation; 2) Drafting and Development of proposed floorplans, roof plan, and exterior elevations

If interested, please submit resume to HR@jrpdesignandremodel.com or visit https://www.jrpdesignandremodel.com/join-our-team/

JRP Design and Remodel
      Architectural Designer.pdf
    • By PKBchief
      We are a premier custom builder in the Charlotte area that just converted our design department to CA and need assistance with drafting, and documentation.  Looking to hire contract or full employment with benefits with the right candidate. Design skills are a plus but not required.  Also might be interested in training from a pro on an hourly or contract basis as on option as well. Please contact design.department@pkbuilders.com or reply directly.  Thanks! 
    • By SMSNKCA
      Hi there. I am the recruiter at Neil Kelly, and we need an interior designer proficient in Chief Architect!

To learn more, please review and apply for the job here.

Cheers,

Sara Stratton

• By robertmahh
      American Heritage Homes is a locally owned, custom home builder with over 25 years experience building in the Central Ohio area. We are currently seeking a drafting professional to join our team. 

We are not seeking remote services or contract services at this time - so only those that can train and work in and around Central Ohio need reply.

We build homes for our customers on land that they own. We don't build spec homes for sale. Every home, every customer, and every lot is different and very unique.

http://myamericanheritagehome.com
    • By chiefeadam
      Not sure what the official ask/profession is but ideally id like to find someone local to the Phoenix area that could come and measure my house and draw up the existing layout so it can be manipulated in Home Designer Pro.

We are looking to remodel the house and I'd like to draw up some ideas in HD but I don't know where to start on mapping the existing house accurately. Ultimately I'd get an architect to complete the final plans - i assume using these professionally measured and draw up house plan as a base.

Any recommendations, services or advice on better ways to do this would be gratefully receive.
      Thanks, Adam