RHDesigns

Counter edge apron front sink

I am designing a kitchen and created a custom counter top , I then need to create an opening for the apron front sink , in the picture you can see the issue I am having is it is leaving the front edge of the counter and when I place the sink in the cabinet it still shows up ? How would I get that to do away ! I cut the whole using the counter top tool !!

Thanks

counter edge.jpg

I placed all base cabinets , then created one single top , then put the arc at the outer edge, then I clicked on the entire top and then the create custom hole ? you can see it cut the hole but left the front edge of the top? 

The one on the right I selected the sink in the library, clicked on the cabinet and it inserted automatically.

The other one, I edited the countertop manually creating a U shaped opening and placed the sink manually.

ct1.thumb.jpg.7e36bc7d22ff1c7b2597e83e58b041e6.jpg

• Upvote 1