Custom cabinet w/ angle divider and shelving? Help

fmrkva9525

Alright guys need a few suggestions... So I'm a custom woodworker and I'm building built-in bookshelves and a mantle unit for a customer. Normally I'm able to come up with certain techniques in modeling custom millwork projects that are "out of the norm" or beyond the standard cabinetry presets here in chief, but this one is a little more complex.... The unit I'm building consists of floor to ceiling bookshelves with a fireplace surround and mantel in the center. So far easy to do.. but in this particular build the customer wants the bookshelves to have angled dividers/faceframe-stiles that the shelving will go in-between. I've attached some photos to this post so you can have a better idea of what I'm doing here. I build everything custom so I know exactly how I will build the unit, I'm just unsure of how to create a model for it here in chief. I'm assuming id use some sort of 3d polyline to create the angles, but I'm not too familiar with using this feature. It would be nice if I could somehow use a partition and angle it in between two cabinet sides, and manually add shelving in between. If anyone has any ideas id be eager to hear... 

EXAMPLE OF SHELVING
ANGLE.thumb.JPG.1ca269c548e57799d8ca101e172643ec.JPG

ELEVATION VIEW OF UNIT I AM BUILDING

firehouse.thumb.jpg.f0b10d5c3e1be465b795f157148a8b1b.jpg

1 hour ago, solver said:

Questions belong in General Q&A, please.

Draw a polyline solid in elevation representing one leg of the triangle. Copy/Reflect About the cabinet center to form the other leg. Copy/Reflect About the fireplace to place in the other cabinet.

Sorry didn't know where to post, thought this would be the best section. But i think I figured it out, thank you for the advice.