tyyryy

Looking to be a assistant

Hi, 

I am looking for an assistant as a work from home position. Could you email me your resume? Do you have experience in decorating or powerpoint as well?

I own a small business in Houston and would like someone to help with decorating for my clients. 

Please email me if you are interested. You can also reach me by phone at 901-496-9686. 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    sawallace64
    Newest Member
    sawallace64

• By MichaelaS
      What is the best method for displaying preliminary design concepts to clients of the same room? An example being kitchens; I want to show multiple cabinet layouts but would rather not have a multitude of plan sets for their project from doing a "Save As" method. 
    • By wjmdes
      Most of my layout sheets have general notes such as SEE SHEET A7.1 FOR SCHEDULES.  On occasion, depending on the project, the sheet with schedules may change to A6.1.  Is there a way to reference a specific sheets label so if that changes it will change in the note and not have to do it manually?  I do not think there is, but trying to reduce some of the things I miss when doing a final review.

• By JanHalter
      I have tried changing my elevation views to live view on demand and it appears fuzzy and does not print correctly, however all brackets appear on the elevations.  If I change them all to plot line view only 2 of the 4 will display brackets...what gives?  If I refresh all, it switches from one set of 2 to the other set. So odd.  I've only been working in chief for 5 days, so surely it's something I'm doing wrong?
      Please help!
      Janea
      Rafter P Drafting Millwork.layout
    • By Mrducks
      I am new to Chief and need a more experienced user to help with some designs.  We are a Design Build firm specializing in all levels of remodeling from small additions to whole house remodels.

Please reach out if you are interested in this opportunity. - Steven
      steven@atlantadb.com
    • By Flach2
      Just wanted to introduce myself. I’ve been in the building business for 25 plus years, mainly remodeling. Cabinet maker, finish carpenter, remodeler among other things. (I know how things go together!) Can communicate with Architects, builders & remodelers well. Have been certified in & been using Chief since version 6. Have been working remotely all over the country for many years. I work fast & reasonably, usually from a matter of days to 2 weeks turn around time. Please see my work here: www.theprojectdesigners.com Plan examples & references available on request.   Thank You for Considering me, Tom Flachbart from The Project Designers   603 770 6078 tom@theprojectdesigners.com