Hello,

My name is Brent Freeman, I live in Phoenix AZ and would love to do your drafting!

Have job-site experience, start to finish, 40 years-combined family experience.

Whatever the project, I can help! 

I can provide structural or civil engineering if required.

Complete sets of plans for residential or small commercial projects ready to submit to the city!

3D and Landscape renderings for HOA's!

Obtaining sub-contractor proposals, creating cost breakdowns and material estimates for your project. 

If in the state of Arizona I can also provide contracting! 

Have worked with several municipalities to get approved permits. 

Email Me at: Brent@cdcillc.com

Call or text me at: 623-432-6312

For More Info!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    samrahon
    Newest Member
    samrahon

• By Night8917
      Hi Guys and Girls.

I've been away form this forum for a long time, maybe some of you still remember me.
      I had another job for a few year and I didn't have time to be here, how ever Covid struck and I lost the other job.
      So to make some extra money I will offer my symbols for sale and also take custom symbol orders, if you want something special I make it for you.

You can see a few of my symbols, old and new on my facebook page.
      https://www.facebook.com/LAN-Web-Atelier-1026690994013108

If you like what you see send me a PM or an E-mail.

Best regards
      Anders Niemi

• By ACADuser
      I think I asked this before but can't remember the answer.
      The wall surrounding the Open Below room frame down into the floor area where I have a floor truss.
      Is there a setting that stops this extended wall? I have in the past just modified the framing in the wall detail but would like a better solution.

Thanks

• By DCB123
      I am an experienced Chief Architect Designer of (7) years now. I have completed several large scale, high end custom residential home projects, here in SW Florida. I have samples of my work, and photorealistic renders, full walkthroughs animations all done in Lumion software. Pls, reach out to me, by phone, or the email listed below. I’de love to hear from you now. My rates are based upon the project, but, an idea of what I charge, is normally $50 per hour for my drafting and design time, this is somewhat negotiable, and can be addressed when we discuss your project together. Pls reach out to me to discuss your next project. Thx!

Email:
      douglasburgmann@gmail.com
      cell: (970)987-4476 msg/txt

• By cjanderson66
      I have designed a very large deck and the client wanted to take 2' off in one direction and another 3' in the other.  I have custom framed the deck framing per the engineer and don't want to change the framing.  The problem is that I need to rebuild the deck in order to not show the decking from overhanging the framing.  Is there a way to just rebuild the decking and not the framing of the deck itself. as you can from the rendering shown below you can see that the decking overhangs the decking.  Everytime I rebuild it it changes the framing per CA.