Enzymus

Need a Chief in San Diego Area

Seeking an architect or structural engineer to complete and get approval for a remodel and addition in Point Loma San Diego CA area.  Facade sketches are done as well as general floor plan.  Just need all of the pieces put together for bids.

Please email me at jmarsh@arthurandrew.com

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ChiefCarey
    Newest Member
    ChiefCarey

• By greenedgecraig
      Established Green Building Design Company located in Central Colorado is looking for an architect or designer to collaborate on green building design projects.  Seeking someone who is experienced and passionate about green building principles and practices and proficient with Chief Architect, preferably X12.  Specific needs include construction documents and design collaboration.  This would be a part-time hourly contract arrangement as needed, but could grow into a longer term collaboration.   Green Edge Design is a growing design firm, located in Salida, Colorado.  We specialize in small footprint custom passive solar design, alternative wall systems, and high performance building design.  We do not design trophy homes or track homes.  Our work is regional, so collaborator does not have to currently live in Colorado, but having experience in the intermountain region and the 4 corner states is preferable.  

If interested, please reply here or send your resume to craig@greenedgedesign.com.  Please visit our website:  greenedgedesign.com for more information about what we do.  

Thank you!  
    • By ChiefSmi
      Hello, 
      My name is Jared Smith, I just started studying “Product development and Innovation” at SDU in Odense, Denmark.
      Me and my group has been assigned a semester project, which consists of us redesigning an Architects lamp. 
      We’ve been handed a lamp and it is our task to come up with a new design and new features to add to the lamp.
      For us to understand the market we’re reaching out to several architects around the world, to get a picture of, what opinions and ideas are required to create a good working space. 
      My question for you now is, what requirement does a lamp have to fulfil to optimize working on projects? Which lighting is good and does the design matter? We appreciate any ideas, suggestions and/or opinions.
      We hope you could find time, to help and we’re looking forward to hearing from you. 
      Kind regards, Jared Smith 
    • By DCB123
      I am an experienced Chief Architect Designer of (7) years now. I have completed several large scale, high end custom residential home projects, here in SW Florida. I have samples of my work, and photorealistic renders, full walkthroughs animations all done in Lumion software. Pls, reach out to me, by phone, or the email listed below. I’de love to hear from you now. My rates are based upon the project, but, an idea of what I charge, is normally $50 per hour for my drafting and design time, this is somewhat negotiable, and can be addressed when we discuss your project together. Pls reach out to me to discuss your next project. Thx!

Email:
      douglasburgmann@gmail.com
      cell: (970)987-4476 msg/txt

• By SpeleoWorm
      I am a new CA Premier X12 user and would like someone to review my plan & layout files for a new construction residential duplex that will be located in Bethlehem, CT (see rough draft).  I am looking for feedback regarding my use of Chief Architect as well as any architectural, structural/engineering and/or building feedback such as:

changes to make the CA plan more efficient, reusable, maintainable, etc. changes needed to meet code requirements changes that can save money or be more cost effective to build changes that might be more aesthetically pleasing to a buyer changes that will make the plans clearer/easier to read/understand for the builder, lumber yard and/or building inspector feedback on material choices (zip system or Tyvek, roof trusses or not, floor trusses or I joists, batts or foam insulation, vinyl/wood/hardie siding, etc.) any wisdom that might help me avoid long delays, bad contractor experiences, problems with the town/state/health dept., etc.  
      I don't expect you to be an expert in all 4 areas (CA, architecture, engineering & building), so if you are only able to help with one of those areas I would still be happy to consider you for just the piece that you have experience with.  If you are interested please send me a personal message with information on how you would be able to help and what your rates are.
    • By DCB123
      Hello, my name is Doug, as I am a Chief Arch’l Cad Designer, looking to help other contractors, builders and Chief users with their residential projects, 3D models, plans, walkthroughs, photo realistic renderings in Chief Architect & Lumion softwares.
      I have a well established portfolio of the houses that I’ve done, renders in lumion 
      and other references as well.
      I would love to discuss your next design project with you, and even do a free online meeting, for us to get better aquanted with your Project. My professional rates are reasonable, depending on the size of the project, and the scope of the work, but I normally take payment on PayPal, and block out prepayment, for lesser amounts of time, or discuss, working on larger projects on contract basis. Pls, reach out to me, so, that we can discuss things further?

Douglas Burgmann
      Chief Architect Designer III
      Accurate Asbuilts & Design
      Email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com
      cell:     (970)987-4476 msg
      Web:   http://www.dcbcaddesigns.com
      FB: dcb1234