DCB123

Accurate As-built Plans, Measuring & Design for Construction/Remodel Projects here in SW Florida

Accurate Asbuilts & Design & Douglas Burgmann

is now offering as-built sets of Chief Architect Architectural Plans for Construction,

Remodeling, and documentation of existing homes, residences, and other commercial construction purposes.

Rates are by job and job specific, at an hourly rate at no less than $75/hr. depending upon the size location and the 

timeliness of the project, as well as any other guidelines or details. Payment is by blocking out time, by payment in advance 

to be paid to my business, on Pay Pal, or Check and then a signed agreement.

Feel free to contact me on your next upcoming asbuilt needs and or project.

DCB

(970)987-4476 cell/msg

Email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com

Web: http://www.dcbcaddesigns.com

FB: dcb1234

598af3cdc821b_accurateasbuiltsdesignlogo1B.thumb.jpg.19a65faabf9a18e9c7c397692fd95ab5.jpg59888cfd4a14f_StreetView-3933ValricoGroveDriveValrico.thumb.jpg.7398322c2fcd1194c71898509950eb22.jpgkamisetty.thumb.jpg.a2090e3df3554a2ae873149fff9bdb5a.jpg599c75b5b6474_Frye_Kitchen_RemodelRendering-1.thumb.jpg.c99d4cfdc0517c252b406e06b4ea9d1c.jpgIMG_0317.thumb.JPG.641a4f88df70241be9c81ef0cd129a16.JPGDCB Designs_Resume-(08-10-17) - FL.docxPattillo Recomendation Letter0001.pdfIMG_1020.thumb.JPG.20d298e6febc9b68b9e65b8b3e482925.JPGCity Reference Letter Burgmann.pdf

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    danmor
    Newest Member
    danmor

• By DCB123
      Hello, my name is Doug, as I am a Chief Arch’l Cad Designer, looking to help other contractors, builders and Chief users with their residential projects, 3D models, plans, walkthroughs, photo realistic renderings in Chief Architect & Lumion softwares.
      I have a well established portfolio of the houses that I’ve done, renders in lumion 
      and other references as well.
      I would love to discuss your next design project with you, and even do a free online meeting, for us to get better aquanted with your Project. My professional rates are reasonable, depending on the size of the project, and the scope of the work, but I normally take payment on PayPal, and block out prepayment, for lesser amounts of time, or discuss, working on larger projects on contract basis. Pls, reach out to me, so, that we can discuss things further?

Douglas Burgmann
      Chief Architect Designer III
      Accurate Asbuilts & Design
      Email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com
      cell:     (970)987-4476 msg
      Web:   http://www.dcbcaddesigns.com
      FB: dcb1234

• By MikeCSD
      Hello, I am the owner of Custom Structure Designs and a practicing, licensed, municipal Building Official with the State of Connecticut. Please contact me if you have a need for new home, remodeling, kitchen, or addition plans. I am also available for code consulting on residential and commercial projects.

Custom Structure Designs
      Michael Roraback
      Manchester, CT
      860-682-4740
    • By RichM1
      Summary: We're creating a vaulted tray ceiling in a house that started as a double-wide mobile home. I want to model the existing "trusses" so that I can figure out how to do the rafters to frame out the new ceiling. I cannot figure out how to do this though. 

Details: 
      This house started out as a double-wide mobile home. It's been remodeled several times, huge portions added, walls rebuilt in places, rooms moved, walls removed. But the roof structure through the middle of the house is a 2.5/12 pitch, framed as follows: 2x2 rafter, 2x2 joist, 16" OC, with 12" pieces of 1/4" paneling used as gussets every 12". The tall wall has 1/2" plywood as a ridge beam.  I attached a drawing that shows each side. 

I tried changing the rafter and joist settings to 1.5" x 1.5", but it insists on building roof framing with 6" rafters floating above the walls, and framing the tall wall with studs that are in the room wall below. 

I tried to manually draw the framing in like the CAD detail drawing I attached, but I can't figure out how to rotate the 2x2 rafter to the 2.5/12 pitch angle. I figured I'd draw one "truss" manually, and then replicate/copy it across every 16". But after about 6 hours (admittedly I'm new to this app) I still couldn't figure it out. 

I put both sides together, and added the 2x6 rafters and 2x4 cross brace. Then we plan to cut the trusses back flush with the rafters and brace. The wall will be coming out of the middle. There's no code here, unincorporated county, so no building inspection to send this through.

Is there a way I can take this CAD drawing and use it for the actual rafters - extrude the 2D shapes into 3D? 

• By ProtegeeKristina
      We are a design firm located in Denver, CO offering online design and construction blueprint services nationwide. With all of the COVID-19 closures, We are offering online design and blueprint services in the United States. We have experience in Colorado, California, Illinois, Washington, Utah, Arizona, Texas to name a few! We can also turn your hand drawings and designs into digitized plan sets for your local building department submittal. If you are looking for plans or design for a residential remodel, ADU, or addition feel free to reach out to us! Trade@protegeedesign.com

Feel free to check us out on Houzz - https://www.houzz.com/professionals/building-designers-and-drafters/protegee-design-company-pfvwus-pf~347140441

Stay Safe!