DesignByChad

drafting help in Santa Cruz CA

Hello, 

I am looking for a drafter to help in our design business. Doing as built site drawings and working up construction documents. In Santa Cruz , CA. Please contact me if interested.

Thanks, 

Chad Williams

designbychad@gmail.com

Interested in speaking with you.

I am on the eastern coast here in SW Florida, but think that we may

be able to coo-berate, as I am proficient in doing asbuilt design and 

Chief as well. Included are some samples of my as-built design work here.

Please let me know whether you are interested?

Thx,

DCBkamisetty.thumb.jpg.a2090e3df3554a2ae873149fff9bdb5a.jpg599c75b5b6474_Frye_Kitchen_RemodelRendering-1.thumb.jpg.c99d4cfdc0517c252b406e06b4ea9d1c.jpgAsbuilt_Kamisetty_Residence_DCB-Asbuilt-(08-07-17)_dcb.planAsbuilt Kamisetty Residence_DCB-Asbuilt-(08-07-17)_dcb.zip59888cfd4a14f_StreetView-3933ValricoGroveDriveValrico.thumb.jpg.7398322c2fcd1194c71898509950eb22.jpgIMG_1020.thumb.JPG.20d298e6febc9b68b9e65b8b3e482925.JPG 

Edited by DCB123
update

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    angusc
    Newest Member
    angusc

• By JasonMbrico
      Hello, 

We are an exterior porcelain tile manufacturer looking for additional drafting services. We manufacturer exterior deck flooring and pedestal systems for residential & commercial rooftop decks, restaurants, pools, etc (mbricotiledecks.com). Our in house drafting staff is struggling to keep up with drafting requirements for our projects as our business continues to grow. We're interested in looking into freelance remote drafting services. The majority of drawings are fairly basic tile patterns in various exterior settings. Attached are a couple of examples. Please respond with hourly rate, example of work and any questions if interested. Thanks!

KentWorthingtonBuilders.KeithRes.04.30.20.pdf
      LVDesigns.StegglesRes.05.05.20.pdf
      BN Plan Syverson.SmartConst.HarborWayProject.04.08.20 copy 2.pdf
    • By Renerabbitt
      Open to new work. I've been working remotely for clients for years and can easily navigate the issues that present themselves from remote work. I have plenty of references and videos demonstrating my various services. The following images are snippets from my site at www.RabbittDesign.net

I offer training-while-drafting services in Chief Architect as well as training in Sketchup, Thea Render, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Procreate.
      I tend to cater to experienced designers and drafters in Chief Architect, many of which benefit from and are quite pleased with anno/layer sets, library items, toolbars, and a more cohesive folder structure and .plan and .layout files. 
      A few hours of my service may cut hours off of every project you have going forward.
      Feel free to check out my YouTube channel dedicated to all things drafting, designing, modeling and rendering in my signature below.
      Take a look at some of my recent design work in the Gallery
      Also, take a look at the extensive Free Content Thread and continued free content YouTube Series:

• By StudioDearborn
      Award winning kitchen design studio seeking a junior designer on a part time consulting basis to take on site measurements and initial drafting of kitchens.  Candidate will need to have on the ground presence in Lower Westchester New York at jobsite at least for measuring; will need to do site visits, measure spaces, and draft initial cut at kitchen designs and prepare 3D architect layout documents for client review using our studio templates.  Additional responsibilities are a possibility if candidate is interested, including client follow up work, interior design material selection and ordering, layout, etc.  I am flexible on job scope and happy to work with the right person to tailor the responsibilities.

• By Eckstrom
      Hi all-

I own a small residential design firm near Boston, MA and I’m looking to outsource my plans from the conceptual phase thru final construction docs. I would have 20-30 hours a week to fill if I had the right person. The work could be remote from anywhere or could report to my office. Looking to start pretty much right away. Shoot me a message or email ethan@eckstromhomedesigns.com with a sample set of plans and your hourly or per job pricing. I’ll attached some examples of my work, I like my sets to be as detailed and clean looking as possible.

Thanks!
      Ethan Eckstrom