I am a creative Cadd designer with unique experience and perspective from my collection of work as a designer. I have 10 years experience as an engineering tech and cadd designer, working for architects and engineers.

I  use Chief Architect Premier X9 - X11(SSA member) and have used Chief Architect since Version X6, or for roughly 5-8 years. I use Team Viewer and Zoom meeting to conduct online meetings and review work together online. I am technologically versed in all types of Cadd programs, and other software that help me in my design business.

I am happy to talk with you about your design needs, or to review your plan with you online to see how we could work together. I am on the east coast of SW Florida. My rates can be discussed on a per project basis, or hourly based on the size and scope of the project.

Douglas Burgmann

Accurate As-Builts & Design

(970)987-4476 cell

email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com

Web: http://www.dcbcaddesigns.com

FB: dcb1234

DCB Designs_Resume-(08-10-17) - FL.docx

Pattillo Recomendation Letter0001.pdf

kamisetty.jpg

Frye_Kitchen_Remodel Rendering-1.jpg

IMG_0317.JPG

Hi,

I just saw your post. I just posted my need for drafting details. I would love it if you could draft 12 details for me and I'm offering $200. Please let me know what you think. I really need some help with chief and you seem to know your stuff.

mward@wardeng.net

I replied to your post by email today, thx.