Scottb

Complete Construction Drawings or design help offered

Need help getting your plans done for permitting?  I'll be glad to help.  I'll design to the IRC codes in your area.  Quick turn around.  

Contact me at scott@alphahomedesign.com

58 gibbs addition sample.pdf

To Whom it may concern,

I operate a business in Flora as a General Contractor and also a steel structure solutions business. One of our products is a set of models I created in Chief Architect for using our steel structures for residential use. We have been receiving a lot of interest. We can provide these structures nationwide with signed and sealed building and foundation engineering but we do focus on the Southeast. We are not Architect and what we need to be able to provide to clients outside out side of Florida are design packages which would be basically a full set of drawings with their edits including electrical lay out basic mechanical layout, dimensions and so form that marries to our shell. They can use this for estimating and building but we do not sign and seal the so called design package except for our Structural Plans. They would need a licensed Architect at that location if that is something they need. 

Do you have such capability? Would you like to see our draft models and discuss? Let me know and my email is below, drop me a note please.

Dbush@cmsbush.com

cell 407-443-6741 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ChiefJayStrong
    Newest Member
    ChiefJayStrong

• By BusinessBuilder
      MG Construction & Decks is looking to hire an architect or construction designer for exterior remodeling. We are running a contest to hire one talented individual to join our team. We want this competition to be fair. Selecting a winner is simple, we will submit everyone’s work to our Instagram account, whoever gets the most likes on their design will win $1,000 and an internship to work for us part time or full time (depending on the quality of ongoing work). The winner will be able to work remotely and/or have an opportunity to come work at our Los Angeles office.
      CONTENDERS – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
      We are providing limited information for the contest itself because we want to see how creative you can be.
      Create a 3D design that fits the following backyard image and email us (Email Subject: Contest Submission – Your Name) by clicking here.
      CLOSING DATE & ANNOUNCEMENTS
      All submissions must be submitted by February 15th and the winner will be announced Febuary 15th on our Instagram account.
      MG Construction & Decks is located in Los Angeles, California and specializes in exterior remodeling, interior remodeling and Deck Building.

https://mgcdecks.com/deckbuilding/2019-exterior-outdoor-deck-design-competition/
    • By james_carey
      Carey Bros,. Remodeling, a San Francisco Bay Area based Design-Build Remodeling Contractor for over four decades, is seeking a draftsperson and design professional. Individual must be proficient in Chief Architect and have the skill to create as-built drawings using measurements and sketches provided by Carey Bros. Kitchen, bathroom, and space planning experience a plus. All services to be provided off-site. Please provide resume and product examples. james@careybros.com. www.careybros.com.
    • By kylejmarsh
      Do yourself a favor - get a copy of Get Your House Right.

It is a map through the thousand design decisions you'll be making as you design a house. It is a dictionary of the Architectural Vocabulary our predecessors worked to perfect and articulate, and is your key to taking your designs to the next level. 

You have to drive around this life and see houses designed by total amateurs, littering the neighborhoods and fields along the roadway - don't let your designs fall into this category.

You owe it to yourself to buy this book and study it.

• By LynnConstruction
      I've used an older cabinet program (Cabinet Vision) for producing cabinet cut sheets for some time now. I would like to use one program start to finish to simplify things. Our company owns our own cabinet shop and is used to mass cabinet production using these cut sheets. Is there a way to export cabinet data only through Chief Architect that I can give my cabinet builders to assemble off of?
    • By SamanthaSkidmore
      I live in Utah and am looking for an opportunity to work from home using Chief Architect.  I am still learning and am interested in learning more while working on projects.  Please email me at sdesigns.sam@gmail.com.  

Thanks,
      Samantha Skidmore
      sdesigns.sam@gmail.com