Requesting Tutoring in Lewiston Maine Area

Thom-L

I am using the Suite 2017 version and am looking for tutoring to learn the basics of the system.  My needs center mostly around creating floor plans.

Since I have ADD, working with someone one on one is the only way I can grasp and retain information the best, using manuals and textbooks have never worked well for me.

If any users are in the Lewiston/Auburn area of Maine that would like to make some extra income providing me with assistance learning the program, please reply to me at thom@fairpoint.net.

Thank you.

Thom

I can help you. I can work in Premier X9 online with you and then send you the how-to videos of me working on your design.

I use Chief Architect Premier X9 (SSA member) and have used Chief Architect since Version 9. I use GoToMeeting and am technologically versed in all types of software that help me in my design business including, for example, creating flash and 3D PDF files.

I am a creative designer with unique experience and perspective from my collection of work as a designer and builder.  I have degrees in structural engineering (BS Rice University) and architectural engineering (MS University of Texas at Austin) and have planned, designed and developed various types of projects over my 30-year career. 

Regards,
Charles Volz

Castlerock Designer Homes
CastlerockDesignerHomes.com
CVRE@sbcglobal.net
210 744-7489

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2017 at 11:01 PM, Thom-L said:

I am using the Suite 2017 version and am looking for tutoring to learn the basics of the system.  My needs center mostly around creating floor plans.

Since I have ADD, working with someone one on one is the only way I can grasp and retain information the best, using manuals and textbooks have never worked well for me.

If any users are in the Lewiston/Auburn area of Maine that would like to make some extra income providing me with assistance learning the program, please reply to me at thom@fairpoint.net.

Thank you.

Thom

Happy to give you free training for an hour. Hope you will not need any personal and one to one connect. Let me know