Need help with your plans or training? I can help you with all your construction needs. From new construction, remodels, additions, kitchens, baths, decks and garages. I have been with Chief Architect since version 2 and currently working in x8/x9. I have construction back ground, and references.  Feel free to contact me for all  your construction needs.           Annette Sokoll                                               Senior Designer                               Classicdesigns11@aol.com.                      

248-891-3955            

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    greglocke
    Newest Member
    greglocke

• By BusinessBuilder
      MG Construction & Decks is looking to hire an architect or construction designer for exterior remodeling. We are running a contest to hire one talented individual to join our team. We want this competition to be fair. Selecting a winner is simple, we will submit everyone’s work to our Instagram account, whoever gets the most likes on their design will win $1,000 and an internship to work for us part time or full time (depending on the quality of ongoing work). The winner will be able to work remotely and/or have an opportunity to come work at our Los Angeles office.
      CONTENDERS – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
      We are providing limited information for the contest itself because we want to see how creative you can be.
      Create a 3D design that fits the following backyard image and email us (Email Subject: Contest Submission – Your Name) by clicking here.
      CLOSING DATE & ANNOUNCEMENTS
      All submissions must be submitted by February 15th and the winner will be announced Febuary 15th on our Instagram account.
      MG Construction & Decks is located in Los Angeles, California and specializes in exterior remodeling, interior remodeling and Deck Building.

https://mgcdecks.com/deckbuilding/2019-exterior-outdoor-deck-design-competition/
    • By james_carey
      Carey Bros,. Remodeling, a San Francisco Bay Area based Design-Build Remodeling Contractor for over four decades, is seeking a draftsperson and design professional. Individual must be proficient in Chief Architect and have the skill to create as-built drawings using measurements and sketches provided by Carey Bros. Kitchen, bathroom, and space planning experience a plus. All services to be provided off-site. Please provide resume and product examples. james@careybros.com. www.careybros.com.
    • By ELMcustom
      In search of new clients in need of Kitchen plans. I've attached a set of plans that I can do w/ client provided specs within 2 - 3 days. 
      PM me or email me ELMcustomfreelance@gmail.com for my pricing menu. 
      Pricing w/ 2020  (.zip Catalogs provided when necessary) Different size Layout Template (default is 11x17)  Electrical, Demo, As Built etc.  Different types of Renders Raytrace, PBR etc.  Walkthru's Blueprint style PDF's File sharing when needed Design Services - ELM Customs.pdf
      SAMPLE PROJECT.pdf