expodesigngroup

Designer Wanted In Northern Ca, San Francisco Bay area

Full-Time Design Assistant Wanted

We are looking for an exceptional designer to join our team.  Attention to detail, ability to take direction, and either experience or critical thinking skills is key.  Sales skills are not required for this designer position.  Simply an ability to learn and contribute immediately.  Every day and project is completely different, resulting in a fun, exciting and challenging work environment. 

Our showrooms are located in Mountain View and San Francisco.

Qualifications:

Must be EXTREMELY detailed oriented and organized

Must be team-oriented

Self-starter, who’s able to take direction

Excellent customer service abilities

Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel

Desire to stay long-term and grow professionally as a designer

*Internship or experience at a Kitchen Showroom desired, but not required

Desired Skills:

Love for design

Working knowledge of either Chief Architect, AutoCad 2010/ higher, 2020, Sketch-up, or other rendering software

PhotoShop and other Adobe Creative Suite are a plus but not a requirement

We're looking for the next key team member to join our company.

Please send your resume to Joey@ArtisticKitchen.com

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    greglocke
    Newest Member
    greglocke

• By DBCC-pinky
      This is a Design-build construction company seeking a Architectural Designer in the Champaign, Illinois area that works with Chief Architect. Candidates must be able to create 3D models, renderings and client presentations. 

We currently use the chief architect software primarily and our current designer is leaving us. We would like to get someone in from the chief architect community.

If there are any references and direction of how to reach someone with Chief architect training. Please let us know.
    • By kimhollis
      Weidmann Remodeling is a Design/Build firm working in the North Atlanta area and is looking for a Chief Architect experienced Interior Designer in the North Atlanta/ Roswell area to work with clients on choosing selections, creating selection sheets, working with cabinet shop drawings, working with selection and allowance sheets, and communicating to concepts to production.  Please contact Kim Hollis (kim@weidmannremodeling.com) or Dan Weidmann (dan@weidmannremodeling.com) or call 770.552.8396 for further information.

• By james_carey
      Carey Bros,. Remodeling, a San Francisco Bay Area based Design-Build Remodeling Contractor for over four decades, is seeking a draftsperson and design professional. Individual must be proficient in Chief Architect and have the skill to create as-built drawings using measurements and sketches provided by Carey Bros. Kitchen, bathroom, and space planning experience a plus. All services to be provided off-site. Please provide resume and product examples. james@careybros.com. www.careybros.com.
    • By jjapol
      Hello. I am looking for help in completing a home addition design for my home in Hopkins, MI. Hopkins is apx 20 miles south of Grand Rapids.
      I have as builts of the existing structure complete and a sample addition design roughed out in Home Designer Pro.
      The contractor must be able to come to the site and do an accurate site as built plan. Grade and tree detail is required. Detail needed for site planning purposes.
      Work will be communicated using HD Pro. It is fine that work be done in Chief, but it is a requirement that I be able to review using HD Pro.
      Once as built is satisfactorily complete, the next phase will be to take my rough design from HD Pro and turn it in to a final model that is fully detailed for construction purposes.
      Map link to our neighborhood: https://goo.gl/maps/wcJXcn1an3pn3Y9e7
      My email is jason@lcrft.com. Mobile phone is 616-299-7558. Please leave message or text. Phone or email are best ways to get hold of me.
      Samples of previous work required.
      Thanks!
      Jason A.

• By CDRStructural
      We are a structural engineering firm primarily in the Charlotte, NC metro area. We are starting up a new office in Anderson, SC to service the SC upstate of Anderson, Greenville, Spartanburg, and Clemson, SC and the surrounding area. We have used Chief Architect since 2008 to serve the residential and commercial building design community. We are increasing our business and are looking for SC Upstate local contract designers that use fairly current Chief versions to assist us. We are looking for contractors that can be available for on site visits as necessary to support the design work. We often have revision and design work that needs support from knowledgeable Chief users. A working knowledge of AutoCAD LT wouldn't hurt either. If you are in the Upstate of SC I would like to start a discussion with you.  Thank you,