Hi All, 

We are looking for someone who is experienced and skilled with chief architect software, who is interested in doing some work on a new home design, as well as an additional renovation project. 

The homes both have a rough layout & concept package with the main ideas in place, and are based off a modern contemporary design style. We are building out of the Hamilton area in Canada, so experience with Ontario building code is a bonus but not required. 

If interested, please reply and also provide examples of past projects completed as part of your portfolio. We will provide further information and details so you can quote the projects.

Hi MavDesign,

I am in Vancouver , BC, I can help you. I have over 15 years experience.Working with chief from Version 07. I did renos and additions in Ontario.

Send me a contact e mail to send you some modern designs I did .

Vanchief.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    dan_heidel
    Newest Member
    dan_heidel

• By mddesign
      Hello all,

I am available to do Residential Design on contract, doesn't have to be in Canada.  I am currently using X11, willing to work by the hour or a set rate.  

If you are looking for someone to do contract work, one time or on a constant basis, please drop me a line and see if I can help you out.

Dan Middleton
      MD Design
      mddesign.dan@gmail.com
    • By KMCody
      We are looking for a freelance designer that is preferably local to the Cleveland area to assist us in getting CAD plans accurately input into CA.  We are willing to discuss opportunities with those that are not local but would hope for someone in the same time zone or one hour different than us.  

We are a custom home builder looking to connect with a freelance designer to take our CAD plans and input them into Chief Architect accurately with the correct ceiling details etc.  We have a template that we are currently working from that you could use or not and manipulate as needed.  Being able to communicate effectively with our Senior Designer and meet deadlines is a must.  

If interested please send plan set pdf's to kaleighcody@oterohomes.com
      Thank you 
    • By JGSpruell
      Chief Architect + Lumion + Photoshop
    • By ChiefArchitect
      Off the kitchen, near the back door, is a flex room space. This room could be used as a formal dining space, an extra bedroom, an office, or in this case a media room. Residents can work with the team to design a space that fits their lifestyle best.
    • By ChiefArchitect
      From the front of the house, near the front door, we look all the way down the length of the living space. This version show an optional fireplace, creating a welcoming living room.