Anyone wanna give a crack at converting these drawings to a Chief Architect model?

angelaraedesigns

Hi, thanks for reading this post.  

I'm just putting out an ask for someone to take these Architectural drawings and build a Chief Architect model out of it.  

I tried with a previous set.  But failed.  Lots of glitchy things and the roof was totally wrong. The drawings have now been revised quite a bit during the permitting process so now I'm looking at just starting fresh and starting with the latest version of CA. I'm worried I'll fail again and then I'll be on here asking pathetically....what did I do wrong? can someone fix my plan pretty please?

So, if this project interests you. Shoot me a message.  If you make a video lesson out of it...well I'd be THRILLED, as I do want to be able to do this myself one day. 

I just need a bare bones house model.  I'll be doing all the millwork and finishes. 

O'Hara_Architectural_P-A_210217_march_8_2017.pdf

Re: Chief Architect design work

I can help you.

I am a creative designer with unique experience and perspective from my collection of work as a designer and builder. I have degrees in structural engineering and architectural engineering and have planned, designed and developed various types of projects over my 30-year career. I use Chief Architect X9 (SSA member) and have used Chief Architect since Version 9. I use GoToMeeting and am technologically versed in all types of software that help me in my design business including, for example, creating flash and 3D pdf files.

Thank you in advance for the opportunity to discuss our working together.

Regards,
Charles Volz

Castlerock Designer Homes
CastlerockDesignerHomes.com
CVRE@sbcglobal.net
210 744-7489