Designer services needed

CappsConst

I am designing my own custom home.  I'm a homebuilder.  I'm looking for that attention to detail and someone with years experience and a knack for design.  Would like to hire somebody by the hour to work with me in the design process.  For example currently I'm working on the front courtyard and I need help bringing different ideas on roof Planes together. Also merging the front round room.   Need some exposed beams in a gable built.  And much more. I'm currently using home designer Pro X9  I've probably got 200 hours into this plan and looking on spending 200 or more.  The style of the home is Mediterranean. 

I am a creative designer with unique experience and perspective from my collection of work as a designer and builder. I have degrees in structural engineering and architectural engineering and have planned, designed and developed various types of projects over my 30-year career. I use Chief Architect X9 (SSA member) and have used Chief Architect since Version 9. I use GoToMeeting and am technologically versed in all types of software that help me in my design business including, for example, creating flash and 3D pdf files.

I would be happy to review your plan with you online to see how we could work together. Just give me a call.

Thank you in advance for the opportunity to discuss our working together.

Regards,
Charles Volz

Castlerock Designer Homes
CastlerockDesignerHomes.com
CVRE@sbcglobal.net
210 744-7489