Keifuz

X9 dwg import crash

Anyone else having problems importing DWG files into plan?  I'm getting locked up software I have to force quit (Windows 10)

Actually, I'm exporting elevation views from Orthographic Full Overview & then importing them back onto a level of .plan file - Had no issues doing this in X8

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    danmor
    Newest Member
    danmor

• By ilastu
      I successfully imported the floor plan for a house from a dwg file, however I have not found a way to convert the roof drawing into 3D. Is there a way to do that? I am using the X11 version.
    • By jessde
      x9   intermediate skills
      Can someone explain how to configure text in other than a straight line?
      Thanks for any help offered.
      J
    • By PinnacleChief
      Good Morning!  I am upgrading to x11 this week and wanted to know what to do with x10 and x9 on my desktop.  Can I move these over to a zip drive and retrieve them later if I need to view an old plan that I made?  I'm trying to free up some space on my computer.  I haven't used x9 since I upgraded to x10, so I'm assuming that once I upgrade to x11, I won't be using x10 either.  What do you guys do?

Thanks,
      Jim
    • By Ajay44
      No longer using the software so I am selling it for $1600.00 or best reasonable offer. I will handle the license transfer and fee. If you are interested, give me a reply and we can discuss the details.