AlwaysEastern

Layout sheet index format question

Is there a way to add separations and sub-titles similar to the image attached while using Chief's layout page index schedule? 

Plan Sheet Index with sub-titles and seperations.JPG

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Aggie-1
    Newest Member
    Aggie-1

• By Sunnyfields
      I am trying to do a presentation plan and am using a top down orthographic view with watercolor and overlaid lines. I can't get the resolution I need exporting an image from CA so I have sent the view to Layout as a live view. We also tried it as an image. The problem is that every time I try to create a PDF two walls disappear. The view box is large enough, so I haven't cropped the view, I've had our veteran Chief guy look at it, and we're stumped. Here is the result:

Here is the view in Layout:

And Here is the print preview:

Has this happened to anyone else? I have tried outputting this about a dozen times and the same two walls are cut off every time. 

I am running CA Premier X12 on a Dell with these bells and whistles. I also have Bluebeam Revu as my PDF print driver in addition to the "Export" function in CA. I have tried to print and to export with the same result . Any help would be appreciated.

• By greener21
      A client sent me a old layout PDF file and I want to make changes to it. How can I turn it into a working file??
    • By wazzubrad
      I am looking for a solution on how to insert schedules into Layout. I have tried converting the schedule while in a Plan to a Cad block and then inserting into layout by Copy/Paste, but this deleted the Note # specific to each line item and I would then have to manually add them for each line item on the layout page.

Here is a picture from a Chief layout where I have blue circled the schedule showing that Chief has inserted it into layout. Any ideas?

• By goodburger18
      I'm trying to send a Kitchen Island to my Layout in 2D without the other cabinets being in the elevational view. Is there a way to do that?
    • By SEThomas
      Hi everyone,

I seem to be having some trouble with the way a layout displays when I send it to a client. My assumption is that when I send the layout, and plan file all items should appear on the layout upon opening. Please note, I do have imported files in the layout, but I ".zip" everything with the layout and plan in the same file, so all items are together. However, some items on the layout still do not appear, is there something I might be doing incorrectly or need to add/lock to the layout?

Many thanks!