DMDesigns

Little White Picket Fence

Hey Guys,

ChiefTutor.com added a new symbol to our ever growing collection. I call it the little White Picket Fence.

Join Prime today and get all these symbols, and future ones, totally free. Not to mention the training videos and templates, its a good deal especially on Thursdays....

ENJOY - 

Image2.jpg

Untitled 2.jpg

Untitled 4.jpg

Untitled 5.jpg

Untitled 6.jpg

Untitled 7.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Oilersfan20
    Newest Member
    Oilersfan20

• By MichaelaS
      Looking for a way to add window and door toppers for interior millwork. 

• By SNestor
      Just a quick video on how to create a deck railing panel symbol...

• By fmrkva9525
      Ive been designing and modeling a few pieces of furniture and builtins here in chief and for some reason I'm having issues with countertop overhangs when a cabinet is butted to another cabinet that is a different depth. Ive attached a photo, but ive never ran into this issue in x9. I have countertops set in my defaults to be the same all the way around, but for some reason when a cabinet is placed adjacent to another, the cabinet with the larger depth will not carry the correct overhang to its adjacent cabinet.

• By fmrkva9525
      Alright guys need a few suggestions... So I'm a custom woodworker and I'm building built-in bookshelves and a mantle unit for a customer. Normally I'm able to come up with certain techniques in modeling custom millwork projects that are "out of the norm" or beyond the standard cabinetry presets here in chief, but this one is a little more complex.... The unit I'm building consists of floor to ceiling bookshelves with a fireplace surround and mantel in the center. So far easy to do.. but in this particular build the customer wants the bookshelves to have angled dividers/faceframe-stiles that the shelving will go in-between. I've attached some photos to this post so you can have a better idea of what I'm doing here. I build everything custom so I know exactly how I will build the unit, I'm just unsure of how to create a model for it here in chief. I'm assuming id use some sort of 3d polyline to create the angles, but I'm not too familiar with using this feature. It would be nice if I could somehow use a partition and angle it in between two cabinet sides, and manually add shelving in between. If anyone has any ideas id be eager to hear... 

EXAMPLE OF SHELVING

ELEVATION VIEW OF UNIT I AM BUILDING

• By Garreth
      Hi all anyone experiencing an issue when opening an older plan version.
      I have downloaded cheif x10 beta and checked a few things so all good whilst also keeping the x8 version.
      Also tried to keep everything separate , new jobs in x10 and old jobs in x8 etc.

It just so happens that when trying to open older x8 file a window pops up requesting permission to upgrade x8 to newer version (x8).
      I have gone thru process of choosing no  on one occassion and then choosing yes on another but with no success.
      Attached screenshots describe situation.

My problem now is that i have an x8 file that i want to open in x8 but cant.

Any thoughts.
      Do i have to remove x10beta off system??

Or is there some low level tweak.
      I could then just convert x8 file to x10 beta but don't want to as our computers are not upto spec for hardware requirements...

Any advice appreciated.

thanks