Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TJGruen
    Newest Member
    TJGruen

• By Artisan_TH
      My client doesn't want any hardware on the cabinet doors.
      How do I create a finger hole in the door?
    • By Nate_M
      My preferred method for placing freestanding refrigerators in a tall cabinet is to create a cabinet with an opening and manually place a refrigerator in that opening. This works great for me because I can place the refrigerator however I want in the cabinet. I often leave some space at the back as an allowance for the electrical and water lines. 

The issue I am having is that the refrigerator symbol I place in the cabinet shows up on top of the cabinet symbol. I want the cabinet to show that the refrigerator has been placed inside of it. I don't really know if there's a way to edit the order of how symbols display, if there is how do I accomplish that? If there is not and you have the same issue, what do you do to fix it? I attached a photo to show how my refrigerators are displaying in relation to tall cabinets. 

• By EMBARC
      I'm looking to see if there is a way to separate the material between the frame and the reveal of a window (or door).
      When painting the frame it also paints the reveal the same material, and visa versa.
      I have been a long time Chief user but never found a solution - so hoping someone has a good trick. Using X13 currently.

Thanks in advance!

• By Renerabbitt
      My symbols and content thread is being forced into some very unsavory directions..like this:

I update my main thread every time I update my posts..and suddenly I have to remove my tags or forego the edit? WTH.
      That thread has brought over 54K views to this site, and a large part of it is because of those tags. Now I will painstakingly go through post by post to disperse the tags.
      ================================================================================================

ALSO
      I just hit an attachment cap for my profile????
      Would you rather I just provide links now? I already spent my time re-rigging my recording setup to get under the new 14mb video limit. This is starting to feel a lot like WORK to bring market value to this site with generous doses of user-created content that promotes the brand. Forgive the rant but I am here to help the brand, and though I appreciate the community here, my main purpose for logging in his helping people to love and enjoy this software. My hands are being tied when I have to manage my input.
      I don't mind sifting through my old posts now and taking my time to delete valuable videos and images so that I can contribute more, but I would at least hope for a better and more automated system to do so.
      ==================================================================================================
    • By classicdesigns
      Hello

My name is Annette Sokoll and I have been using Chief Architect for over 13 years (X2-x14). I have over 25 years of field experience, and 20 years of design experience.
      I can help you with all your construction needs such as: new construction, additions, remodels, 3d Animation and Training.

My Highlights:
      ·         My work was aired on the Mark and Mandy Tv show
      ·         Won awards for our designs
      ·         One of my custom home designs was published on Chief Architect brooches of X9.

My services are:
      ·         On line training
      ·         Take your plans from conception to completion
      ·         Master with roofs
      ·         Master with laying out your plans
      ·         Help chief users who are struggling.
      ·         Professional Renderings
      ·         Professional 3D animation
      ·         Reasonably prices

Feel fee to email me  or call me with your questions,

Annette Sokoll
      Classic Designs LLC
      Cell: 248-891-3955
      Email: Classicdesigns@gmail.com
      Trainer
      Beta Tester
      User Group instructor

This home I modeled in Chief Architect x9 and was built in reality. ( this was published on the Box Cover X9). 

Classic_Designs_Custom_Home_Plans_.mp4