Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wagnerm8
    Newest Member
    wagnerm8

• By stevenyhof
      I have downloaded the three garage door catalogs from the Library, and non of them have a standard wide paneled garage door. They also do not have a wide paneled 8' high door (5 panels high)

What they have is 5 panel high flush doors - so this can be stretched - cool
      But there are no standard paneled, wide (16' and 18') 4 or 5 high garage doors.
      Does someone have access to such doors? 

The long panel door comes in both 4 panel wide and 2 panel wide - very good.
      The door with the 4 panels across come should also come with 8 panels for wider doors.

Am I missing it somewhere? It's like the most common door used from Menards and Lowes. Starter doors.
      Thank you

• By elijahkay
      Is there a currently available way to apply a separate color and line type to the swing of the Swinging Door object?
    • By ChiefArchitect
      We've canceled travel to Boston, but will still be providing Virtual Training throughout the month of May, join us to improve you drafting skills!

We'll be hosting the following virtual classroom trainings:
      Residential Intro (Mon/Wed) - May 4, 6, 11, 13 Residential Intermediate (Tues/Thurs) - May 5, 7, 12, 14 Kitchens, Baths, Interiors (Wed/Fri) - May 20, 22, 27, 29  
      Get the details here.
    • By HDbyJustin
      Hey everybody. I am learning a lot in Chief Premier x12 and I am amazed I didn't make this switch sooner. I have a question regarding resizing the 2d symbols for electrical plan. They seem small but I am not 100% sure how to adjust it.