Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Oilersfan20
    Newest Member
    Oilersfan20

• By ChiefArchitect
      Join us in Orlando, March 19-20, for our 2-day classroom training!

Visit our Events page to register for a Residential or Kitchen & Bathroom focused training session.

• By Westlanedesigns
      I am just seeing if there are any other designers in Manitoba, Canada. I am trying to see if I can get a training seminar set up for Winnipeg.
    • By SNestor
      Is there anything I can do to either reduce or eliminate the lines the column moldings are producing in vector view?  I did convert the curve to a polyline...and divided the circle into very small parts...but it doesn't seem to help.  

Any ideas would by great.  Thanks.

Here's a couple pics...a sample plan is attached also. (Column Molding in Vector View.plan)

• By Renerabbitt
      POST 0

You've found it! A thread offering up some of my favorite symbols and content for Chief Architect X-11.
      These items are for X-11 only. If you haven't updated yet I encourage you to do so, it's a great release.
      The following content is listed by category with both a link to the post within this thread for easy navigation and a link to a direct download if you won't to cut straight to the chase. new/recent uploads are in RED font
      CLICK ON THE "DL" FOR INSTANT .CALIBZ DOWNLOAD:

CONSTRUCTION ASSEMBLIES/ARCHITECTURAL ITEMS:
      RABS 42 CABLE RAILING - DL    RABS MODERN FRONT DOOR AND DOOR ASSEMBLY - DL    
      ENTOURAGE:
      RABS CHARLES-HILL GROUPED LIVING ROOM - DL RABS CHELTON GROUPED LIVING ROOM - DL    ACCESSORY HOME #1 - DL ACCESSORY HOME #2 - DL ACCESSORY HOME #3 - DL  
      KITCHEN RELATED:
      3-ISLANDS - DL LA CORNUE 1908 RANGE - DL  
      LIGHTING:
      PENDANTS AND SCONCES - DL-1 - DL-2 - DL-3 - DL-4  
      MATERIALS:
      TILE AND COUNTERTOPS #1 - DL 1(ONEDRIVE LINK) - DL-2 CUSTOM WHITES WITH PAINT TOOLBAR ICONS - DL-1 - DL-2 - DL-3 - DL-4 - DL-5 - DL-6 RABS RUGS 1V1 - DL          RABS STARTER KITCHEN MATERIALS PACK - DL         RABS FLOORING PACK 1 - DL            RABS OLD GOLDEN OAK FLOOR - DL     
      SYMBOLS:
      FIREPLACE ASSEMBLY 1 - DL     ACKLES BED AND EDISON TABLE LAMP - DL-1 - DL - 2 TEAPOT MATERIAL EDITOR REPLACEMENT - DL-1 - DL-2 FINMARK TABLE FROM CB2 - DL FIREPLACE MANTLES 1 AND 2 - DL    RABS STRETCHABLE PICTURE FRAMES - DL     

VIDEOS: 
      CLOUD SYNC MULTIPLE USER LIBRARIES FOR MULTIPLE DEVICES/END USERS       DIRECT LINK TO VIDEO X64 SHELL EXTENSION  X32 SHELL EXTENSION PAYPAL THE GUY THAT WROTE THE EXTENSION  ADVANCED LIBRARY SEARCHES DIRECT LINK TO VIDEO       INTRO TO ADVANCED PBR METHODS DIRECT LINK TO VIDEO CREATING ADVANCED MATERIALS IN PHOTOSHOP   DIRECT LINK TO VIDEO AUTUMN LEAVES MATERIAL FILE CREATE A HOTKEY TOUCHPAD USING YOUR ANDROID OR IPAD TABLET     DIRECT LINK TO VIDEO LINK TO SOFTWARE WEBSITE TOUCHOSC METHOD FOR CREATING CON-DOCS IN .PLAN      USING AN IPAD TO REMOTELY CONTROL CA. METHOD OVERVIEW   ADVANCED TOOLBAR CONFIGURATIONS   NEW!!! 08/28/2019  
      Many of these I have personally made or modified. Some of the content may have been created by others for which I will give credit. Many of the materials have free licensing, so no credit is needed. 
      Some of this content may slow down your program as I have a high powered machine and often times use complex and high resolution textures. I will try and give as much detail as possible. Use at your own peril!

No but seriously dig through and enjoy, I've spent a good number of hours ensuring the quality of these symbols and will update them periodically- so CHECK BACK IN! and PLEASE GIVE A LIKE FOR THE POST OF ANY SYMBOL YOU LIKE, IT ENCOURAGES ME TO GO BACK AND REFINE/REDUCE/OPTIMIZE THAT SYMBOL. GIVE A DOWNVOTE AND IT'LL PROBABLY ENCOURAGE ME TO DO THE SAME THING...YOU'LL JUST BE A JERK FOR IT

CHANGELOG:(PACIFIC TZ)
      Page 1:
        Post 0:
      02-12-2019- 4:45PM: Removed the poll, migrated this thread. re-uploaded from X11 public beta 02-20-2019-2:59PM: Added a Poll for user content requests   Post 5:
      02-12-2019- 4:45PM: centered the hearth on the symbol   Post 18:
      02-12-2019-9:52PM: Posted and fixed DL links  

Here is a symbol to get you started:
      @Cheryl_C_Crane Think you requested this,

RUSTIC BRICK 2.calibz
      Number of Textures: 2
      Map size: 1024x1024
      Filesize: 3.13 MB

• By Sweeney
      Hey All, 

Is there any way to include the jamb width in a door schedule? For example...

Door Unit is a Marvin Clad Ultimate CUFD 3070 S LHIS
      Door Frame Size: 37 7/16" x 86"
      Door Jamb Size: 1 3/16"

Door schedule shows the width as 35-1/16...**37-7/16" - (1-3/16 x 2)** and I want it to show 37-7/16

Is there a macro I can edit to act more like the widow schedule preforms?

Thanks is advance,
      Austin