Angled/Tilted Curtain Wall

Sageguide

I'm needing help, please. My client wants a curtain wall along back of house that tilts at about a 65-75 degree inward. How can I create this wall? It would run continuously for two stories. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Attached is a CAD profile of what I'm after. Thank you.

Capture.PNG

Personally, I would model in Sketchup or other app (i use Vectorworks) and then import the wall as a symbol.  You can leave an invisible wall in the Chief file to close your structure.

The only other things i can think of would be to use poly solids for the mullions and then thin poly for the glass, or you may be able to make a roof plane from glass and then just use poly solids for the mullions.

I was thinking more that I bet you could do this as a roof plane, and probably would be the best solution ...a solid glass plane with poly solids etc for the structure/mullions.  Joe modeled an A-frame home in CA that had a roof which extended through to the 1st floor like this and it looked like that might be a solid idea to do this "atrium" curtain wall.

• Upvote 1