Sign in to follow this  
joey_martin

Builder/Developer Services.

Reinforcing my Builder/Developer services. Perfect for the small to mid-sized builders without full time design staff. Easy, no haggle pricing and services menu. Info and content can be found in a Dropbox folder. Contains a sample "Builders Plan Set", some marketing materials, and a PDF of service description and menu pricing. 

If interested email me to joeymdp@gmail.com with Builder/Developer in the subject line and I will send you a link.

Bump for this post heading into the New Year!

Great service for homeowner/builders as well, and for builders that need a trusted outsourcing partner for design services. 

Have a great year everyone!!

When you think about construction, the first thing that comes to your mind is builders and developers. It helps to to build your house or planning a housing development. 

How do you handle licensing requirements for different states? I have lots of work in california

13 minutes ago, benagarwal said:

How do you handle licensing requirements for different states? I have lots of work in california

I have a couple builders out there that I do plans for. They have engineers that send per their pages, or markup and I draft them.