(a) my plan  line weights are okay

(b) when they are imported into layout - they are okay

however

when a pdf print copy is made - the line weights are out of place see attached

Screen Shot 2016-11-25 at 1.48.43 PM.png

2.pdf

Screen Shot 2016-11-25 at 1.49.33 PM.png

1.pdf

2.line weitht should be .pngline weitht should be .pngline weitht should be .png

Screen Shot 2016-11-25 at 1.48.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-11-25 at 1.49.33 PM.png

line weights.pdf

Edited by molbhanu9

The screenshots didn't open for me. I did not drag and drop this image, rather chose file. 

Screen shot.jpg

• Downvote 1

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    evanacree
    Newest Member
    evanacree

• By Robertto
      Has the Print Model function been removed from X11? I can't find it under the normal menu, File>Print>Print Model. 
    • By SNestor
      I'm working on a remodel of a house that is very small....and old. It is only about 1,000 SF.  My default text is Chief Blueprint @ 6".  This size font on such a small footprint seems way too large...but, I'm worried if I change it to 4"...and print the plan at 1/4" will the font be too small to read?  

Maybe I should use a different font altogether?  

Thanks...
    • By HeartwoodRes
      Hey ChiefTalk,

I'm getting an error message when attempting a layout print preview, instructing me to update the drivers on my printer. However, after verifying that all drivers are up to date, the "DPI = 0" error message still persists. Has anyone received this error message before? If not, is there another workaround I can employ here to get this printed? No matter what parameters I change on the Print Preview page or Drawing Sheet Setup page, the message persists.

p.s. Our T520 is in proper working condition and prints full ARCH D size plans from our main computer, but this is the first attempt to use it from this computer.

Thanks for your time everyone.

• By PapaBruce
      Is there a way to enlarge the printout of a floorplan?
    • By CARMELHILL
      I've come across, but rarely, a CAD drawing in pdf format that has the ability to turn of individual layers. Does anyone know if Chief can do this? Or is it a specific PDF print driver? 

I tried it a few times with an ADOBE printer driver but no go.

I thought it might be useful in the field on a 2 in 1 folding Chromebook. My Samsung Chromebook Plus is a life saver and I find new uses for it all the time.