Sign in to follow this  
DCB123

Need CA drafting support or help with your next project

I work in Chief Architect X7, X8 & X9 drafting support at an hourly rate of $75 an hour, or by the job at a sq ftg price for bigger jobs. Rates are negotiable depending on the project

and the scope of the work. I have well over (10) years of Chief and architectural design experience.
Please get in touch with me. Samples of my work are on my website www.dcbcaddesigns.com,
or on Facebook at dcb1234. Please feel free to IM me, or better yet, give me a call, to see how we can

illuminate your next project for you. I look forward to your call. I am on Eastern Time zone here in SW Florida.
Thx,

Douglas Burgmann
Accurate As-builts & Design
(970)987-4476 cell
email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com
web: www.dcbcaddesigns.com

FB: dcb1234

Front Side Final View Ray Trace 1A.jpg

1621-161024_14Pln_(10-31-16)_dcb-Layout.pdf

IMG_0317.JPG

IMG_0318.JPG

Edited by DCB123
looking for errors and review

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jacobs365
    Newest Member
    Jacobs365

• By RonMur
      I've done a floor plan in HD Pro for a home we'd like to build, and I'm looking for a designer that can take the plan and further develop it (site plan, sections, elevations, details, etc.) for permit process and ultimately for construction.   
    • By DaveQueener
      Gentlemen,

I am a professional model-maker and cnc machinist looking to build a new 40'x60' workshop on my property. I am well versed in SolidWorks and AutoCAD, but not Chief Architect. I am contemplating renting CA for a couple of months to complete the design of my new workshop and generate construction drawings, but before I pull the trigger on that, and spend a good deal of time learning the software, I would like to get quotes for someone else to complete the design work and generate prints. Please contact me offline for details and to bid the job.

Dave Queener
      Knoxville, Tennessee
      Dave at CumberlandModelEngineering dot com
    • By bryanwilber
      I'm looking for someone who can draw a very simple storage building and then create plans suitable to submit to permit office in Brookhaven, GA.  The building will be 16 X 20, single story, stem wall / slab foundation, board and batten siding (to match existing house), 1 small garage door on 16' side, regular door and a few windows.  No electrical, no plumbing.  

Thanks in advance for any interest in this project.
    • By DCB123
      I am an experienced Chief Architect Designer of (7) years now. I have completed several large scale, high end custom residential home projects, here in SW Florida. I have samples of my work, and photorealistic renders, full walkthroughs animations all done in Lumion software. Pls, reach out to me, by phone, or the email listed below. I’de love to hear from you now. My rates are based upon the project, but, an idea of what I charge, is normally $50 per hour for my drafting and design time, this is somewhat negotiable, and can be addressed when we discuss your project together. Pls reach out to me to discuss your next project. Thx!

Email:
      douglasburgmann@gmail.com
      cell: (970)987-4476 msg/txt