Most OnlineNewest Member
Most of my layout sheets have general notes such as SEE SHEET A7.1 FOR SCHEDULES. On occasion, depending on the project, the sheet with schedules may change to A6.1. Is there a way to reference a specific sheets label so if that changes it will change in the note and not have to do it manually? I do not think there is, but trying to reduce some of the things I miss when doing a final review.
I have tried changing my elevation views to live view on demand and it appears fuzzy and does not print correctly, however all brackets appear on the elevations. If I change them all to plot line view only 2 of the 4 will display brackets...what gives? If I refresh all, it switches from one set of 2 to the other set. So odd. I've only been working in chief for 5 days, so surely it's something I'm doing wrong?
Rafter P Drafting Millwork.layout
Dream Home Design, Inc. is a residential design service geared towards creating custom designed Dream Homes! When you need someone to create your house plans and construction documents to obtain a building permit then give us a call. Perhaps you have already started your plans in Chief Architect and just need help working out some of the details and creating the Construction Documents (blueprints) .. then you're in luck! Here at Dream Home Designs, Inc. we will work with you one-on-one to create your design that will meet your family's needs. Dream Home Designs Inc. works with individual, contractors, home builders, and Architects to create house plans and 3D Renderings. We offer so much more! Give us a call for your designs needs! All work is done on a contract basis only! We offer a reasonable rate and a quick turn-around time! Give DHDinc a call today! You want to know more about DHDinc > Check out our Website: https://www.dreamhomedesignsinc.com/ Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DreamHomeDesignsInc/
Services offered are:
* Creating custom designed Dream Homes! Additions/Remodeling, Garages, Decks, Site Plans, & 3D Renderings.
* Creating Construction Documents (Blueprints) that are accurate and easy to read, in order to obtain a building permit.
* Offers assistance with your Chief Plans and Layouts to individuals, homeowners, & contractors ..and other CA Designers
* Will work with other "Chief Architect" design firms to help tweak their stock plans
* Converting old plans or hand drawings (DWG or PDF) > to Chief Architect x10 and x9.
* Create Site plans, basic information transferred for a topographical survey, house location based on setbacks, best fit, & to capture the best view.
* Provide Assistance to Architects with their Residential / Commercial / Industrial projects & restorations
* Create quality 3D Renderings for your presentations & brochures... along with 3D videos of your designs.
I have been creating houses since 2005 on my own ~ using Chief Architect. I have attached a few photos below for you to look over. It is just a small sample of my work. For pricing give us a call, all work done by contract basis only.
Dan Sullins, Residential Designer & 3D Rendering
Dream Home Designs, Inc.
I work in Chief Architect X10 drafting support at an reasonable hourly rate, or by the job at a sq ftg price for bigger jobs.
I have well over (10) years of Chief and architectural design experience.
Samples of my work are on my website www.dcbcaddesigns.com,
or on Facebook at dcb1234.
Please feel free to IM me, or better yet, give me a call, to see how we can
illuminate your next project for you. I am on Eastern Time zone here in SW Florida.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Accurate As-builts & Design
DCB Designs_Resume-(08-10-17) - FL.docxCity Reference Letter Burgmann.pdfPattillo Recomendation Letter0001.pdfDCB Designs_Resume-(12-12-16) - FL.docx