Sign in to follow this  
ChiefArchitect

Room Planner 4.3 Update

Today we have released the latest update to Room Planner, version 4.3. This update affects both the full version and LE. 

The update includes the following changes:

Android

- Fixed an issue that prevented the LG VK815 tablet from downloading content

- Added support for Bluetooth laser measuring device connectivity on devices running Android 6 (Marshmallow) and Android 7 (Nougat).

- Added support for Bosch GLM 50 C and GLM 100 C laser measuring devices

- Improved Bluetooth UI and connectivity

- Added 'Change Elevation' buttons in Sojourn™ mode

- Various stability enhancements

iOS

- Added support for Bosch GLM 50 C laser measuring devices

- Improved Bluetooth UI and connectivity

- Added 'Change Elevation' buttons in Sojourn™ mode

- Various stability enhancements

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Boots9
    Newest Member
    Boots9

• By Dougak
      Has anyone used the bosch laser tape measure with the chief architect? I am curious about which laser tape will integrate smoothest with the chief architect X11 software. Thanks in advance Doug Boitz.
    • By C_Parrilla
      All,

FYI - I'm new to Chief Architect Home Designer 2016 and Room Planner iPad app. 
      I created a simple plan (square room with a few wall and base cabinets) on room planner and saved it to the cloud (Green Cloud icon). I closed the app and reopened it to make sure the changes were saved. Then I go over to Home designer 2016 Architectural (Trial) and  -> create a new design -> and go to import and then "Import Room Planner File". I put in my credentials and see the designs I've. The thumbnail that is displayed for all my plans do show the rooms with the cabinets as it does in the iPad app. The issue is that when i select and import the file, I only see the outline of the room but not cabinets. I did a 3D perspective overview but I only see the walls. No cabinets at all. Am I doing something wrong or is this how the import feature is designed to work? Does it matter i'm using the Trial version of Home Designer? I even went ahead and saved a sample plan that was full of cabinets and rooms but same result. Attached are just a few images of what i see. Any other details needed just let me know.

Thanks in advance for the help everyone.

• By KitchenBear
      I can't connect my Leica D110 to use room planner app on an IPad Air 2, just purchased. iPad Bluetooth won't recognize it, but it's is recognized by the Disto app, but room planner won't pick it up. I just spent a LOT of money and requirements says this is supported device, what's up?
    • By mikiefer
      Does anyone no how to reliably pair an iPad 3rd generation with a Leica E7100 for use in Room Planner? When I go into Room Planner and select Bluetooth Devbices it does not appear. It also doesn't appear in my Bluetooth settings area as an available device. Thx
    • By mrscott
      Assumptions: I have the latest IOS on both iPad 2 and iPhone 6s plus and am NOT attempting to connect with Bluetooth FIRST. I am going straight to the Roomplanner APP.

2) My iPad 2 does not see my E7500i in either Roomplanner or Leica's Sketch app so I am suspect there is an issue with the 7500 or my iPad 2.

Thanks,