Huawei MateBook

mecacarl

Hello,

Thank you for the question.  I don't have experience with the performance of Chief Architect on this particular computer, but I can offer some feedback on how this stacks up versus our system recommendations. Note that this computer is available in several configurations in terms of the processor and memory, so you would need to consider which configuration you are interested in purchasing.  I am also going with the assumption that you are using the latest version of Chief Architect X8.

Recommendations (note this is recommended versus minimum requirements)

Memory (Ram): We would recommend the 8GB version particularly given that this unit is not available with a discrete graphics card.

Processor: This unit is available with a M3 and M5 processor.  We recommend the M5 as this will help with performance without a graphics card as well.

You should expect to get similar performance with this unit as compared to a regular laptop with similar specs.

I hope this helps.  Feel free to contact us with any questions.  You can email sales@chiefarchitect.com or call 208-292-3400

Kind regards,

Derek

Chief Architect Sales