ABBuilt

Members
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ABBuilt

  1. I'm most likely dumb, but I need to explore this topic again. I am trying to recreate landscaping because any landscaping plan that comes up will have multiple changes in elevation, slope, angles of slope, etc. in my area. There are essentially no flat lots, so manipulating terrain is going to be a more than common thing for me. I want to cut some railroad ties into the terrain as steps, but in a circular pattern. I used a slab and soffit to represent the railroad tie. I have used a series of Terrain Regions, flat spots, elevation points, terrain holes, elevation lines, I even tried tiny retaining walls ... you name it. I messed around with Distribution Path, but it generates at the same elevation. No matter what I do, it just messes up the sidewalk and gets crazy manipulating every part of the terrain around it. Do I just F around with CA for hours til I find out?
  2. Decent stair tool please! You should be able to just check a box to start the stairs from the top of your platform instead of 1 step down every time. PBR... just recently watched that A.I. Documentary on Netflix and SOON the clients will just be able to produce the plans, renderings, whatever themselves, so CA and everyone on this thread will be just hobbyists drawing squares on computer screens for fun. The crayon elevation is actually good work.