Sign in to follow this  
zowie123

Need Plan Submittal Finisher, You Can Live Anywhere (Seattle Submittal) Experience Required.

Hello,

I do the asbuilt & design and start the layout: plans, elevations cross sections, we usually have several sheets of very well developed engineering with details.   

You finish the plans to Seattle building department spec.  (Seattle DPD, residential remodel)

This will require full time assistance, off-site.  We're a 35yr old design build firm with continuous work.  The more I'm freed up to do asbuilts and design the more back-end finishing for submittal we'll need--I have quite a bit of work ready to go. 

Please email or call 206-595-eighteen hundred.  barry at chermak.com

Thank you, 

Experience necessary: Must be very experienced with Chief or autocad.  Must be very experienced with residential renovation and the submittal process, must be detail oriented.  

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kfilipova
    Newest Member
    kfilipova

• By SpeleoWorm
      I am a new CA Premier X12 user and would like someone to review my plan & layout files for a new construction residential duplex that will be located in Bethlehem, CT (see rough draft).  I am looking for feedback regarding my use of Chief Architect as well as any architectural, structural/engineering and/or building feedback such as:

changes to make the CA plan more efficient, reusable, maintainable, etc. changes needed to meet code requirements changes that can save money or be more cost effective to build changes that might be more aesthetically pleasing to a buyer changes that will make the plans clearer/easier to read/understand for the builder, lumber yard and/or building inspector feedback on material choices (zip system or Tyvek, roof trusses or not, floor trusses or I joists, batts or foam insulation, vinyl/wood/hardie siding, etc.) any wisdom that might help me avoid long delays, bad contractor experiences, problems with the town/state/health dept., etc.  
      I don't expect you to be an expert in all 4 areas (CA, architecture, engineering & building), so if you are only able to help with one of those areas I would still be happy to consider you for just the piece that you have experience with.  If you are interested please send me a personal message with information on how you would be able to help and what your rates are.
    • By Kaylynnmarie47
      Hello! I am a experienced chief user and I’m in search of a full time job with it! I completed a internship where I used the program and recently graduated for my Tech School where I was teaching the program to some other students! If you have anything please contact me at (405) 315-2985 or email kvet320@hotmail.com
    • By DCB123
      Hello, my name is Doug, as I am a Chief Arch’l Cad Designer, looking to help other contractors, builders and Chief users with their residential projects, 3D models, plans, walkthroughs, photo realistic renderings in Chief Architect & Lumion softwares.
      I have a well established portfolio of the houses that I’ve done, renders in lumion 
      and other references as well.
      I would love to discuss your next design project with you, and even do a free online meeting, for us to get better aquanted with your Project. My professional rates are reasonable, depending on the size of the project, and the scope of the work, but I normally take payment on PayPal, and block out prepayment, for lesser amounts of time, or discuss, working on larger projects on contract basis. Pls, reach out to me, so, that we can discuss things further?

Douglas Burgmann
      Chief Architect Designer III
      Accurate Asbuilts & Design
      Email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com
      cell:     (970)987-4476 msg
      Web:   http://www.dcbcaddesigns.com
      FB: dcb1234

• By 10HULZN
      Design/Build Remodeling company based in Bellevue, WA seeking creative and disciplined architectural designer to work in fun and collaborative company culture.

Requirements:
      Experience with Chief Architect design software Architectural design certificate or better 5+ years architectural design experience Residential permitting process experience Ability to work with others  
      Duties:
      Research lot setbacks, IRC code requirements and/or restrictions that need to be incorporated into plans. Supply energy calculations, engineering or additional drawings to building departments as required. Create a set of construction drawings, which will be referenced throughout the permitting and construction phases with details sufficient to build from and all structural elements resolved including electrical and HVAC. Detail interior and exterior aesthetics, mechanical systems, etc. as requested. Manage permit submittal, corrections and issuance.