Seeking New Jersey (Nj) **licensed Architect** Who Uses Chief

Recommended Posts

You must have a current NJ architect license and be able to professionally stamp drawings.



I am a general contractor based out of Westwood.

I had a company in New Hampshire for 10 years prior to relocating to NJ.

I also have a degree in Civil Engineering(no stamp, EIT)

I use chief extensively.


I am looking for an architect to partner with for residential work.

Most projects will only require construction plans for permits to be prepared.

I would have sketches(drawn in Chief) that would need to be verified and drawn for permit submital.

I may have some beam designs at times also.


I was wondering if this is something someone could offer?


I have an addition project coming up that will need plans ASAP.

Simple 18x18 addition off the rear of a house, and a relocation of the existing house stairs.


You can reach me at 201-497-4326 or via email.


Thank You,

Ethan Forns

Total Home Builder, LLC


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

  • Member Statistics

    Total Members
    Most Online
    Newest Member