Sign in to follow this  
JohnnyDio

Problem With Wall Connection

Hi, guys!

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place. I'd be glad to know where I should put this. I have a very simple problem: when I paint some walls in their interior surfaces, they seem to "end" in diferent places depending on the side, so the painting is applied in an undesired extention. I believe it would be solved by messing with the wall connections or, if possible, controlling their "direction", but I can't find out how to do it.

There's a picture attached to show what I'm talking about. Hope you guys can help me.

Thanks in advance!

post-8353-0-73943900-1454524163_thumb.jpg

GUUUUUUUUUUYS ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I just did it! In the moment I finished posting, I started messing with the buttons and fixed it! Thanks anyway!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    zzubin
    Newest Member
    zzubin

• By MichaelaS
      The wall shown is on the same plane with a false gable roof above only a portion. The wall from the interior will reflect the same ceiling height as the rest of the home, but from the front elevation I would like the wall to be taller to move my gable up. How can this be done in CA as the wall heights are dictated by the room's ceiling height?

• By StructEng58
      Hello All, 

I am working on a project, which its an addition to a service garage with an apartment above. The problem that I am having is that I need a new wall against an existing in order not to see a hole in the area of the existing wall. As you can see in the image of the second floor plan below where I circled it is where I need to add another wall. 

As you can see from my front elevation. I have a hole in the area where there is no wall. 

I have attached a back-up of plan to this email for reference also. I am open to other suggestions on how to fix this issue. 

Thank you in advance for the help. 

Chris 
      RB Garage.zip
    • By Designer100
      Does anyone know ho fix issues I have on this commercial remodeling addition?
      1) Windows and bar cabinets are not against the wall!
      2) wall is not showing on full camera looking back toward where it attaches to the existing building. Wall existing is brick on inside, unless I decide to cover it with gypsum bd!
      3) I have a 10 ft. plate with 9 ft dropped ceiling 2 ft x 4 ft acoustic tile in new addition.

x12 

Newell Cheatham 
    • By KirkHodgson
      I'm looking to make my retaing wall larger than the terrain heights.
      In the instructions in this page, https://www.chiefarchitect.com/support/article/KB-00652/changing-the-height-of-a-retaining-wall.html
      I did all the steps, but the last point. In section/elevation, when I try to click the retaining walls, nothing happens. I don't get boxes or any selection at all.
      What is happening that I can't make this selection?
      I want to make my wall 6" above the grade/terrain elevation, and I want to drop the foundation of the wall by 24". How do I do this?

Please assist.
      Thank you.