Sign in to follow this  
Rodney75

Australia, Victoria - Seeking Architect

Hello All

Im seeking an Australian Architect or Draftsman for my single story dwelling project in Victoria. 

Must have experience and knowledge of BCA, and AS

Regard Rodney

Rodney,
I would like to hear about your project and see if there is a mutual fit.

I am an Architect and single practitioner undertaking the design of residential dwellings.
I have over 30 years experience in Melbourne and surrounding suburbs.

I look forward to learning more about your project.

To view a few of my projects go to the following link and enter the "Bold Typing" for the questions ask.
http://www.architeam.net.au/find-an-architect/

architect: Ray Facer Architect

state: Victoria 3051

LEAVE ALL OTHER FIELDS AS THEY ARE and
select SEARCH.

Then in my profile select:

VIEW PROFILE.

Regards,
Ray
Ray Facer Architect m: 0411 46 71 88 e: facer0001@gmail.com.au

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ChiefUserTyMN
    Newest Member
    ChiefUserTyMN

• By twebbest
      looking for a chief architect draftsman in the rhode island, southern mass area.
    • By ChiefUserTuan
      We have owned a single family home for over 20 years and now are in need to legalize it from a Single Family Home to 2 units. We need to submit plans with elevation info to legalize. The home is in Oakland, CA. If you are in my area please contact me. Thank you.

• By JHallHomes
      Looking to hire a full time in house residential draftsman/estimator for a small custom home builder located in Fredericksburg, Virginia (about an hour south of DC).
      Serious inquiries only. 

Please see the job posting on Indeed here
      https://www.indeedjobs.com/j-hall-homes-inc/_hl/en_US?cpref=JXWAtnzf3XWjLOi4YeVNLnsfzg9-fxtSH6xTeAFknKw
    • By Puuwai
      Residential Design/Build Firm in Kauai seeks skilled, experienced draftsperson to join our team.  We prefer someone that has years of experience using Chief architect doing house plans from start to finish.    We are looking for someone to start right away.   Please message me if you are interested.  
    • By Oakriverman
      Residential Design firm in Huntsville AL in search of a person with CAD drafting experience to fill a full time position.  Compensation based on experience with overtime and bonuses possible. Private message or email resume to aaron@oakriverdesign.com