Sign in to follow this  
ThomasFg

Online Cabinet Software

Just an FYI:I own a small cabinet shop, but sometimes it's difficult to manage the time and to deal with all the orders and numerous customers' questions and I decided to find a software (something not expensive) to help me with my mess. 
So, on a forum I come across online soft for designing cabinets and calculating their cost, it's called Online 3D kitchen constructor. I got in touch with the manager of the software company. He offered me 3 packages of different price and features and I chose the cheapest one to begin with. They helped me to customise it to my needs and to build some cabinets with a cabinets maker tool, very soon I got up to speed. And I must say I was pretty satisfied by its performance and the way it helped me. So I switched to the 
business version, as it allows me to work with the dealers and control the prices of the cabinets. I can check my customers' projects and help them more efficiently with their ideas.

For the time being I've used the soft for 2 years and I don't want to look for something different yet.

PS: I'm just using the software for my own business and I have no relationship to the company that develops it. It's just a useful information for those who may be looking for some advice.

Here's a link:http://prodboard.eu/kitchen/

• Upvote 1

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    DarrinKoone
    Newest Member
    DarrinKoone

• By Renerabbitt
      Open to new work. I've been working remotely for clients for years and can easily navigate the issues that present themselves from remote work. I have plenty of references and videos demonstrating my various services. The following images are snippets from my site at www.RabbittDesign.net

I offer training-while-drafting services in Chief Architect as well as training in Sketchup, Thea Render, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Procreate.
      I tend to cater to experienced designers and drafters in Chief Architect, many of which benefit from and are quite pleased with anno/layer sets, library items, toolbars, and a more cohesive folder structure and .plan and .layout files. 
      A few hours of my service may cut hours off of every project you have going forward.
      Feel free to check out my YouTube channel dedicated to all things drafting, designing, modeling and rendering in my signature below.
      Take a look at some of my recent design work in the Gallery
      Also, take a look at the extensive Free Content Thread and continued free content YouTube Series:

• By VisualJoy
      Good afternoon,
      I am trying to design a kitchen but am having issues with both lower and upper cabinets that are convex.  I understand using the different door styles for the front, but how do I make the back of the cabinets fit?
    • By Renerabbitt
      After Photo
    • By ChiefArchitect
      We want to understand how design trends (and which ones) impact your work.

Share your experiences via our survey: