Online Cabinet Software

ThomasFg

Just an FYI:I own a small cabinet shop, but sometimes it's difficult to manage the time and to deal with all the orders and numerous customers' questions and I decided to find a software (something not expensive) to help me with my mess. 
So, on a forum I come across online soft for designing cabinets and calculating their cost, it's called Online 3D kitchen constructor. I got in touch with the manager of the software company. He offered me 3 packages of different price and features and I chose the cheapest one to begin with. They helped me to customise it to my needs and to build some cabinets with a cabinets maker tool, very soon I got up to speed. And I must say I was pretty satisfied by its performance and the way it helped me. So I switched to the 
business version, as it allows me to work with the dealers and control the prices of the cabinets. I can check my customers' projects and help them more efficiently with their ideas.

For the time being I've used the soft for 2 years and I don't want to look for something different yet.

PS: I'm just using the software for my own business and I have no relationship to the company that develops it. It's just a useful information for those who may be looking for some advice.

Here's a link:http://prodboard.eu/kitchen/

• Upvote 1

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    clarencebritt
    Newest Member
    clarencebritt

• By Renerabbitt
      These are FOR SALE Finally! Very popular and an absolute must have in kitchen and vanity design.
      You can find these suite of tools and items in my SHOP
      The quickest path to a kitchen design right here in one pack. You’ve asked us for these tools for years now. They’ve been cleaned up, optimized and combed through for hours to ensure the highest quality toolset in a market that has no competition. We battled with ourselves to bring these tools up to this level. Purchase with confidence, it will be your favorite purchases in your kit of tools.
      PLEASE NOTE: Installation of the toolkit is required by the purchaser. This requires building a custom toolbar from instructions which are provided. Please watch videos on this listing for more information.
      BIG UPDATE TODAY 220905

Includes:
      Revert to Original Painter-Base,Wall,Full
      Garbage Pullout Unit Painter
      2,3,4 Drawer Painters
      Full Height Door Painter/Drawer Delete Base Painter
      Corner Cabinet Painter-Base,Wall,Full
      Flush Filler w/ No Toe Painter-Base,Full
      Flush Filler w/Toe Painter-Base,Full
      Cabinet Section Cut Pattern Cover Block
      Add Backsplash Painter
      Backsplash Delete Painter
      Add Eased Edge Painter
      Flush Toe Painter-Base,Full
      12inch Back Countertop Overhang Painter
      12inch Front Countertop Overhang Painter
      12inch Front Overhang on 12” deep Cabinet Painter
      Island Legs Cabinet Painter
      Range and Hood Combo
      Microwave Hood Cabinet Painter-Full
      Microwave Drawer Painter-Base
      Glass Door Painter-Base,Wall,Door
      Double 30” oven cabinet preconfigured
      Fridge w/cabinet configuration pack 1
      Fridge w/cabinet configuration pack 2
      Panel With Face Frame
      Schedule Blocker
      Label Hider

BONUS
      Arched Cabinet Tool
      TV Hutch
      Kitchen Entourage Dump
      Bonus Icons
      Sinks
      Shelves
      Custom Faucet
      Hoods
      Ranges
      Dishwasher
      Cafe Appliances
      A ton of extra symbols!
    • By jwhdesigns
      We are a well-established kitchen design and construction company in Rye, NY.  We have been doing award-winning projects for over 20 years. We are looking for a creative and detail-oriented design assistant to join our team.  The key role is to help the principal designer create beautiful 3-d renderings in Chief Architect for our clients, and then turn them into detailed plans and elevations for our field crews.  All our cabinetry is built in our own millshop so knowledge of custom cabinetry and interior design is required. 

Employee must be located near Rye, NY for interactions with our team, clients and our field crews.  Some remote work might be possible once fully established.

Salary $60-$75K plus benefits.  Thanks!  Jennifer Howard
    • By Designers_Edge
      I have searched the Chief Architect website and also here.  I have X14 now and want to show sliding doors on some base cabinets.  Perhaps I am missing the options to adjust this in the cabinet specifications.  

Would appreciate someone helping me find this.  Seems like it would be available in the library with the resurgence of Mid-Century Modern.  Thank you.
    • By Artisan_TH
      My client doesn't want any hardware on the cabinet doors.
      How do I create a finger hole in the door?
    • By BryanXG
      When you place a cabinet as a blind corner, CA automatically adjusts the filler and door size for the exposed portion of the cabinet.
      The filler is 2" wide... we typically work with 3" fillers to make sure there is clearance on the adjoining cabinet hardware.
      How can this default be changed?, as having to add a vertical blank each time is getting old.

Thank you for any suggestions.