Sign in to follow this  
KevinOkief

Need a full time Architect or Draftsman using Chief Architect in St louis Mo

GCS Gateway Construction Solutions is Residential Construction Remodeling company in the St. Louis, St. Charles, Mo. specializing in room additions, remodels, decks, basement remodels, and new home construction. Are sales staff is bringing in tons of work.  We are needing a person well versed in Chief Architect to get us up an running with Chief Architect draft construction docs for all of our projects. You will be working with our in house designer to design build 3d models for client approvals and produce full sets of construction docs.  Being able to produce estimates for our projects using chief architect would be a huge plus.  

Compensation based on Experience--we offer a very generous compensation package for the right person with a more than possible opportunity of earning over a 6 figure income your first year.

Requirements:

• Must be able to work full time (not a 9-5 Position) 
  • Must be well versed in Chief Architect
  • Knowledge in estimation software Autocad, photoshop, sketchup excel, word, are all a plus
  • Must live in the St. Louis, or St. Charles, Mo Area
  • Ability to design a huge plus
  • Knowledge of local building codes a huge plus
  • Exp working in a design build or architecture firm a huge plus

Are you feeling under appreciated, under paid and not using your full potential??

For the love of a cup of coffee.........

Please text me why you feel you would be a good fit for our company, and lets meet up to discuss a possible business relationship.

Kevin O'Kief

636-357-7459

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SD_JDanW
    Newest Member
    SD_JDanW

• By ChiefSmi
      Hello, 
      My name is Jared Smith, I just started studying “Product development and Innovation” at SDU in Odense, Denmark.
      Me and my group has been assigned a semester project, which consists of us redesigning an Architects lamp. 
      We’ve been handed a lamp and it is our task to come up with a new design and new features to add to the lamp.
      For us to understand the market we’re reaching out to several architects around the world, to get a picture of, what opinions and ideas are required to create a good working space. 
      My question for you now is, what requirement does a lamp have to fulfil to optimize working on projects? Which lighting is good and does the design matter? We appreciate any ideas, suggestions and/or opinions.
      We hope you could find time, to help and we’re looking forward to hearing from you. 
      Kind regards, Jared Smith 
    • By DCB123
      I am an experienced Chief Architect Designer of (7) years now. I have completed several large scale, high end custom residential home projects, here in SW Florida. I have samples of my work, and photorealistic renders, full walkthroughs animations all done in Lumion software. Pls, reach out to me, by phone, or the email listed below. I’de love to hear from you now. My rates are based upon the project, but, an idea of what I charge, is normally $50 per hour for my drafting and design time, this is somewhat negotiable, and can be addressed when we discuss your project together. Pls reach out to me to discuss your next project. Thx!

Email:
      douglasburgmann@gmail.com
      cell: (970)987-4476 msg/txt

• By ValDesign
      Looking for Seattle local experienced drafters for architectural and interior projects.
      contact email info@valdesignstudio.com

• By ValDesign
      Looking for experienced drafters for architectural and interior projects.
      contact email info@valdesignstudio.com

• By SpeleoWorm
      I am a new CA Premier X12 user and would like someone to review my plan & layout files for a new construction residential duplex that will be located in Bethlehem, CT (see rough draft).  I am looking for feedback regarding my use of Chief Architect as well as any architectural, structural/engineering and/or building feedback such as:

changes to make the CA plan more efficient, reusable, maintainable, etc. changes needed to meet code requirements changes that can save money or be more cost effective to build changes that might be more aesthetically pleasing to a buyer changes that will make the plans clearer/easier to read/understand for the builder, lumber yard and/or building inspector feedback on material choices (zip system or Tyvek, roof trusses or not, floor trusses or I joists, batts or foam insulation, vinyl/wood/hardie siding, etc.) any wisdom that might help me avoid long delays, bad contractor experiences, problems with the town/state/health dept., etc.  
      I don't expect you to be an expert in all 4 areas (CA, architecture, engineering & building), so if you are only able to help with one of those areas I would still be happy to consider you for just the piece that you have experience with.  If you are interested please send me a personal message with information on how you would be able to help and what your rates are.