Need a full time Architect or Draftsman using Chief Architect in St louis Mo

KevinOkief

GCS Gateway Construction Solutions is Residential Construction Remodeling company in the St. Louis, St. Charles, Mo. specializing in room additions, remodels, decks, basement remodels, and new home construction. Are sales staff is bringing in tons of work.  We are needing a person well versed in Chief Architect to get us up an running with Chief Architect draft construction docs for all of our projects. You will be working with our in house designer to design build 3d models for client approvals and produce full sets of construction docs.  Being able to produce estimates for our projects using chief architect would be a huge plus.  

Compensation based on Experience--we offer a very generous compensation package for the right person with a more than possible opportunity of earning over a 6 figure income your first year.

Requirements:

• Must be able to work full time (not a 9-5 Position) 
  • Must be well versed in Chief Architect
  • Knowledge in estimation software Autocad, photoshop, sketchup excel, word, are all a plus
  • Must live in the St. Louis, or St. Charles, Mo Area
  • Ability to design a huge plus
  • Knowledge of local building codes a huge plus
  • Exp working in a design build or architecture firm a huge plus

Are you feeling under appreciated, under paid and not using your full potential??

For the love of a cup of coffee.........

Please text me why you feel you would be a good fit for our company, and lets meet up to discuss a possible business relationship.

Kevin O'Kief

636-357-7459

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    1badbear
    Newest Member
    1badbear

• By kerhansen
      Now that you've registered for Chief Academy, get tips to prepare for getting the most out of your experience!
      How to Prepare for Chief Academy
    • By BlackDiamond
      I have over 8 years experience with Chief Architect (currently using X14) and have worked on various projects from simple starter homes to extravagant estates, multi-family projects, production homes, and resort communities. I currently live in Oklahoma but have worked remotely very successfully for many years. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss with you how I might be of assistance on your next project. Please email me at blackdiamonddesign4@gmail.com.

Valley concept.pdf
    • By LegacyChief
      Work with a talented team of staff and contractors to develop construction plans for our customers. Simple garages to extravagant homes. Not a remote position. Office, computer, software provided. PTO, VACATION, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision. Advancement opportunities.

LegacyMetalsLLC.com
      Call Dennis Piper for more information at:
      270-887-0488 ext. 103.
    • By Renerabbitt
      Do you have 10+ years in the software and wonder if you've been missing some tips and tricks? Have you been able to break the 15 hour condoc set?
      Maybe you are a proficient user that wants to know everything that there is to know in Chief.
      Rendering, Automation, Resources, Symbols, Quick Tools, Style Pallets, PDF Tools, Templates, and more.

We believe in lifting the community up. All of our tools and resources are available to you. With training that can be personal, team oriented, prerecorded, livestreamed, interactive. We offer training in over 15 softwares from Drafting and Detailing to Modeling, Advanced Texturing, Procedural Workflows, Node Based Design, Macro Creations, DAMs, Automation, VR Workflows, Streaming Overlays and Masks and much much more. Tell us your needs and we will connect you with the package or the right resource.

Some example learning modules:
      Concentric Jump your dimension strings
      Enter-input your jumps and Enter-close your DBX's
      Snap jump your door widths, concentric jump your windows
      Alt behavior tips, contain-selection and deselection workflows with tool restrictions. 
      Tons of cabinet tools and tips, including custom one-off parametrically modelled vanities and more.
      Custom Toolbar Icons and Custom Library Objects.
      Toolbar Switching Tricks and Library workflows

Other Offer Services Posts:

• By Renerabbitt
      Renderings, and rendering training. Click on the links in signature for more info.

This rendering was rendered using Chief Architect Premier X-13 with no post-production.
      More renderings in my user gallery or click on the links in the signature. How can I help you?

Other Offer Services Posts: