Looking for a freelance Chief Architect Drafter / SF Bay Area/ East Bay

studiogs

Hi there!

We are architects in Berkeley, looking for CAD help with our ever increasing mountain of project work!  If you are freelance, experienced in Chief Architect and looking to work in the East Bay, please get in touch by email, Sunny@sgsarch.com.  We would require our freelancer to be local and to work in our office once or twice a week.  

Thank you!

Studio G+S Architects

www.sgsarch.com.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    FireflyHomes
    Newest Member
    FireflyHomes

• By kbreynolds
      Welsh Construction, Inc. is looking to hire a CAD Designer needed for an established remodeling company.  Duties include site visits to take field measurements, creating “As Is” drawings, working with project developers and other designers to create conceptual drawings, floor plans, 3D renderings, and ultimately construction drawings. Must be local to the area.

Full benefits include health, dental and life insurance, paid vacation and sick time, 5 paid holidays.

If you're interested, please email resume directly to Matt@welshconstruction.com

• By WilliamSC
      Our growing Architectural Design firm is seeking an experienced and professional residential, commercial and retail architect with project management skills. This is a remote and freelance position.

Requirements:
      ·      Must have an architectural design background, with experience in all design phases. 
      ·      2+ years experience in Chief Architecture with access to the latest versions
      ·      3+ years experience and knowledge with NJ residential, NJ Construction Documents and NJ codes (IBC & IRC)
      ·      Candidate must be flexible, professional, detail oriented, be able to work independently and honest about their ability to take on work. 

Please send resumes, examples of your work as a PDF and references. 
    • By BODesign
      My name is Howard Pitts, Design Manager for Elijah Kord Custom Homes, "BODesign" Division.
      We are seeking to add a new architectural designer/drafter/intern that has residential experience
      with Chief Architect. We design and build luxury homes, subdivisions/community homes ,
      townhomes and condominiums.

We have an amazing office and design amazing living spaces. Come visit us in North Dallas.

If you are interested, please email me at: howardp@bod-e.com

Howard Pitts - BODesign - Design Manager
      Elijah Kord Custom Homes
      8140 Walnut Hill Lane, Suite 505
      Dallas, Texas 75231

ELIJAH KORD Custom Homes I Northwood Residence I Video Tour 4K - YouTube
      ELIJAH KORD Custom Homes I 2001 N Prairie I Video Tour 4K - YouTube
      ELIJAH KORD Custom Homes I Mimosa Residence I Video Tour - YouTube

• By DMoore56
      Looking for freelance drafter to create presentation drawings and do permit plans.
    • By Steveworks
      We're a residential remodeling company outside Boston MA.  Looking for part-time Chief Architect drafting help: primarily with existing conditions (from Matterport scans or My Measures), framing, and design details. Sustainable building Remote work is fine; we can meet via Zoom as needed. Email Tova@steveworks.com if interested.