Need help creating plans for permits

fly2xs

I have the design completed in Home Designer Pro for a 2 story addition.

I would like help in creating the pages needed to submit for permitting for a 500sf addition.  I happy to pay for someone and assist as needed to create the pages from the plans. I expect there will be a second round of changes after meeting with the town 8 weeks after submitting the plans during permit review, for missing or additional things they want to see.

No design needed just need someone who know how to create the pages for permitting.

I have attached the checklist for my town. The site plan is complete, just need the construction plans according to the checklist. Ill print the forms locally, and submit them as if they are my own, unless you want to have your info on them.

Please email me your rates & how soon you can work on this - junkforbrett@gmail.com . This is a valid email that i do check, but use for public sites like this to reduce spam. If the email does not work please send a private message.

I would like to submit the plans soon, but I don't need to pay extra for faster service.

03bSFAddorRemodel.pdf