The Project Designers are available for your planning needs!

Flach2

Hello,

We are available to help with your design, rendering & permitting needs!

We work fast, efficient & reasonably.

Visit us at www.theprojectdesigners.com for more information please.

Email us here: tom@theprojectdesigners.com

Tom Flachbart

(See Attached Sample plans)

Example Plans for new construction.pdf

Sample Plan Additions Construction Plans.pdf

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kbuilddesign
    Newest Member
    kbuilddesign

• By Tlcurtis2a
      I've drawn the floorplan for the 7700 SF clubhouse of a development we are building. I need someone to actually do the finishes for the 3D and renderings.  I also need someone to finish the terrain work and exterior areas including portico with circular driveway and parking areas, pickleball courts, pool, outdoor seating and firepits.  Thank you! Please let me know if you are interested in taking this project and need price for your work.
    • By AzjahGreen
      Hi! 

I'm Azjah! I would love to work with you on your project. I have extensive and expert-level experience in my professional Home Design role; my experience in Certified Computer-Aided Drafting and Certified Professional Chief Architect knowledge may align immensely well with your needs. I have enjoyed bringing a vision to life since a young age and I am very excited to hear about your project. 

I am a top performer who goes beyond to deliver quality support and guarantee deadlines are met. I sharpened my abilities in preparing plans, 3d Renders, creative interior, and exterior home designs, as well as HVAC, plumbing, and material takeoff.  throughout my career to build my value in the field. I have been commended for my dedication to developing creative and timely completion of work.

I have attached a few of my projects below for reference. Please let me know when you would be available for an
      initial 15-30 minute call (free of charge) so we can discuss your project in
      more detail and identify how my skill set would work best for you.

Best Regards, 
      Azjah Green. 

• By Renerabbitt
      I offer some of the fastest turnaround in the industry on LARGE complex projects. Need a model built? A rendering complete? Elevations? A fully hosted 3d model to walk through? A full DESIGN?
      Let me be your first stop to solving your urgent needs.

Created in Chief Architect X-13 in less than a day

Other Offer Services Posts:

• By MaverickDesign
      Hi,
      I'm looking for a chief architecture rendering expert; Who is available to hire for make quality images of millwork in an home office.  I have the DWG ready for rendering; see enclosed image of space. I'm hoping to have the space look more like a photograph verses a painted software look. 

Please email me if this is within your abilities and you are available to complete within the next couple of days.  

Thank you so much,
      Meghan 

meghan@maverick-design.ca

• By jwhdesigns
      We are a well-established kitchen design and construction company in Rye, NY.  We have been doing award-winning projects for over 20 years. We are looking for a creative and detail-oriented design assistant to join our team.  The key role is to help the principal designer create beautiful 3-d renderings in Chief Architect for our clients, and then turn them into detailed plans and elevations for our field crews.  All our cabinetry is built in our own millshop so knowledge of custom cabinetry and interior design is required. 

Employee must be located near Rye, NY for interactions with our team, clients and our field crews.  Some remote work might be possible once fully established.

Salary $60-$75K plus benefits.  Thanks!  Jennifer Howard