not getting textures with downloaded catalog items

vikiw_bend

New laptop. Installed X16, copied my user library, templates, hotkeys, toolbars, textures, and everything else I thought was important from my desktop to the laptop. My user library contains many, many materials copied from manufacturer and bonus libraries, as well as some linked from the core libraries. (trying to minimize how many catalogs I have onboard). Now, on the laptop, these copied materials in my user library do not have their textures. I've tried downloading the relevant catalogs again, and in many cases, the material has no texture, even in the catalog's file. The warning of missing files references a folder in the Chief program file (referenced files) that doesn't exist on the laptop OR the desktop. I am at a loss. The laptop only has a C drive, and all documents, etc. go to OneDrive, including the Chief X16 data file. Is that part of the problem? If so, how do you go about creating a partition for a D: drive? I'm obviously in over my head, here, and could sure use some help.