Design Help

rcapone

Posted (edited)

Good day all,

I am in the middle of a reno that is about 3 years and I cannot find what to do with our 2nd floor.

Not sure exactly what services is offered but what I would like is for someone to look at the floor plan and provide either overall ideas or if it is a case of charging for a service I am open to this.

I can a 2 story house and this is the second floor with the Master Bed being North.  I am over looking a canal.  The idea is that the Master Closet is open with shelving/custom closets on the wall.  The wall that divides the Closet and Bath is a stud wall and can be removed/  The floor is a truss floor and we are removing the tiles and reinforcing so all plumbing can be modified.  What you're looking at is the current setup but I would like for someone to look at it as a blank slate and provide some ideas.

For the bathroom we would like to have an open design with a jacuzzi tube, shower and potentially a sauna (I've seen some 4x4 sauna's on Amazon).  His and her basin.  A dressing area for my wife but this could be in the closet.

On the Left Side of the plan we currently have 2 bedrooms, 2 closets and 2 baths.  We would like to make everything into one big room on the North and bath and closet below with a play room type on the south.  The bathroom that by the stair case we would change into a laundry and also Mechanical Room.

As mentioned I'm open to general overall suggestions or a paid service.  Can provide Chief Architect files if needed and we reach an agreement.

Feb 2024 - X13 Plan - CA Help.pdf

Edited by rcapone
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

•  

Hi Sir, 

I would be interested in connecting with you to discuss your needs.  Please feel free to email me your availability and we will schedule a call.  I look forward to speaking with you. I’m here in SW Florida, on EST.

Thx,

Douglas Burgmann 

Accurate Asbuilts 

(941)236-0420 cell/txt

Email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com

Web:   www.dcbcaddesign.com