Ceiling surfaces missing

gbid13

Looking for some help to resolve the missing ceiling in my basement. From what i've read it seems like I need to give my ceiling a thickness. However when I go into edit the thickness there is nothing for me to edit. 

Screen Shot 2024-03-19 at 1.31.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-19 at 1.30.49 PM.png

Your room does not have a ceiling. If you add drywall and set it to 1/2" the ceiling should show up. You are also going to want to look into your Defaults > Room Types. From here you can see and learn about your room types and the settings for each type. It sees you are using a Room Type that does not include a ceiling.

In the future you will want to post your questions in General Q & A

Thank. I realize I have to add ceiling, but I can't figure out how to add it in the ceiling finish definition box. The room type has a ceiling and i can edit the finish there. 

I'm working on a MAC 

8 minutes ago, gbid13 said:

Thank. I realize I have to add ceiling, but I can't figure out how to add it in the ceiling finish definition box. The room type has a ceiling and i can edit the finish there. 

I'm working on a MAC 

You might want to send in that screen shot to support. It is funny that you do not have controls to add or edit the ceiling in that DBX.