Need HD Pro .plan file and pdf Drawings for 2 car garage with bonus space above.

William6225

Seeking Home Designer Pro expert to draft plans for a one and one half story 24x28 two garage with two shed dormers.  

The garage will be unfinished on the interior, but will be fully completed on the exterior.  First floor is 2 car garage and one bay can be used as workshop.  2nd floor is open storage.  The second floor will have two 20' wall dormers with 3 windows in each dormer. 2nd floor gable ends will have 2 windows on each gable.  The garage will have two rollup 8'x7' garage doors and one 3070 door.

I need dimensioned .plan file with pdf plans of elevations, sections, floor plans and framing with details.  

Structural design will be 2x6 wall framing on the first floor, over a 4' x 8" concrete foundation with footing and anchor bolts.  The floor over the garage will be clear-span 3 1/2" x 16" x 24' open web wood trusses.
Second floor will be 2x6 wall framing with a single laminated ridge beam with rafters, creating open storage area.  There will be a stairwell with 12 treads up to a landing and 2 more treads up to 2nd floor.

The attached drawings are paste ups and close to final.  

The drawing supplier should plan on one round of minor changes for window locations, notes, and other details.

Final deliverable are the HD Pro .plan file set up with layout for drawings, and pdf's of final package in 8 1/2 x 11 format.   Drawings will have Title Block with owner, date and version 

Please supply a proposal with estimated cost, delivery time, and references.

PDF packaage 24x28 Garage pages 4 - 13.pdf

I would be happy to do it and could get to it pretty quickly. I use X15 Premier but I can't see that it would be an issue. Please feel free to email me.

Thanks,

Reed Home Designs

Anthony Reed

913-938-3695

anthony@reedhomedesigns.net

22 hours ago, Hammer7 said:

Hello William,

I can help you with your plans.  Would Monday work for you?

Joe Paquet

JPDS

603-969-5031

Ah Now I see I can email you back via HomeTalk.  Would you like to discuss?  781-354-6225 Bill Wright