US based Interior Designer - Chief Architect Certified Professional - Available for remote work

jjzhomedesign

Hello I am Erika. Don't let the title Interior Designer fool you, I have a background in residential blueprints, roof design, MEP plans in addition to all of my interior design training and years in the industry. Since I have both backgrounds while designing a home I also am planning for the "Interiors"  and functionality of the space, which I know often gets overlooked. I am available for remote Chief Architect work, open to in person here and there if in the Northern Idaho area. I have an array of experience and flex to your processes. I have a server setup for easy file sharing directly on your desktop so you have access to your files anytime you need them! The majority of my clientele has been Builders, Architects,  and Interior Designers. I am here to help free up some of the internal work load day to day. Email me if you have been bogged down or just need to simplify your processes, I can help!

Thanks,

Erika Cook

www.jjzhomedesign.com

https://www.facebook.com/jjzhomedesign/

www.tiktok.com/@jjzhomedesign

ERIKA COOK - PORTFOLIO 23.pdf Erika Cook - Certified Professional X15.pdf